Who’d you love for green info? Ideal Bite is who. Here their daily tippage goes over green handbags, murses / man purses / manbags, and purses.
- Gala-ready designs. Even manbags (or, if you prefer,murses) come in green styles.
- Eco-companionship. Opting for accessories made with reclaimed, recycled (the average American throws out 68 pounds of clothes per year), and sustainable materials means smaller landfills.
- Supporting green pioneers. Simple supply and demand: When you support trailblazing designers, more eco-friendly finds will follow.
Find out what the weirdest items in our handbags/murses are in the blog (and tell us what you’ve got).
A few of our faves are pricey, but a Biter can dream, can’t s/he?
- Ashley Watson Large Phoebe Bag – new day/night offering from this recycled leather designer, available in Feb. ($375).
- Matt & Nat Tracy Marrow Bag – the all-vegan bag designer now incorporates recycled materials in some of its line, including this faux-leather bag ($275).
- Heather Heron Magnolia Clutch – hemp and hemp-silk clutch, colored with petroleum-free dyes ($240).
- Stella McCartney for LeSportsac Travel Clutch Bag – gray recycled poly, with a detachable chain handle for flair ($105).
- Sparrow Farah Handbag – organic cotton and hemp with a screen-printed design; colored with eco-friendly dyes ($95).
Mad Imports Heather Clutch – playful, floral clutch made from renewable raffia by Madagascarian women making fair wages ($30).