Star Wars Yoga. > Ovaspray.

Via on Aug 30, 2009

ovaspray

star wars yoga

Tell your children: Stars Wars does Yoga, they should too! Star Wars is Silly and Cool and Out of this World. So is Yoga.

By Ovaspray. Update: our friend Jeffrey just did a post inspired by this one (and his is much better, and has much more to it).

Click here for Star Wars Kirtan by OvaSpray.

About elephant journal

(We use super-secure PayPal—but don't worry—you don't need an account with PayPal.)

Elephriends - Mindful Affiliates

8 Responses to “Star Wars Yoga. > Ovaspray.”

1. haha this is awesome! love it.

2. Donna says:

Absolutely love it. Will post a link on my blog! Thanks for sharing.

3. Phyzz Yoga says:

OMG
    once I blogged about Star Wars and yoga here: http://tiny.cc/cuzIt
    then last night i see this: http://bit.ly/CyNk5
    and now this??

I heart my life! :) Thank you for sharing!

4. Jeffrey says:

Hey thanks for the updated link to my post! Elephant Journal, FTW!

hey phyzz, i included a link to both those incense holders AND ur star wars/yoga post in that post…did u catch that?

5. Phyzz Yoga says:

Jeffrey – yes I did catch the shout out and tweeted about it – thanks!! How do I catch you on twitter? *investigating*

6. Jeffrey says:

hey phyzz, i'm @jsdavis82 & @fungreentips on twitter…

7. ARCreated says:

duh!!! everyone knows yogis are jedis…sheesh :) the force be with you (shanti) the force is in you and everything around you it flows through you…anyone who HASN"T made the YODA YOGI connection obviously isn't a big scifi geek like me…;)

8. [...] friend Waylon Lewis, editor-in-chief at Elephant Journal, I would have never seen the image of the Storm Trooper doing yoga and NEVER would have googled the phrase "Star Wars yoga". Follow @ElephantJournal on [...]