Organic Homemade Chocolate—Let the Eating Commence!

Via on Feb 11, 2010

Happy Chocolate-Eating Holiday!  Let the Eating Commence — Release the Chocolate Hearts!

cadburyhearts_MEDhalo-logochocolate_hearts1

From my heart and kitchen to yours.  Learn how to make your very own homemade organic chocolates.

xoxoxo

When Kathryn isn’t eating chocolate (which is rare) she is a lover and teacher of yoga by day, a wizard in the kitchen by dinner time and a professional dog snuggler at night.

Follow Kathryn @kathrynbudig or on Facebook

www.kathrynbudig.com

link to chocolate molds

YouTube Preview Image

About Kathryn Budig

Kathryn is a lover and teacher of yoga by day, a wizard in the kitchen by dinner time and a professional dog snuggler at night. Follow Kathryn @kathrynbudig or on Facebook. Find her at kathrynbudig.com

9 Responses to “Organic Homemade Chocolate—Let the Eating Commence!”

1. that is so sweet kathryn !!

2. Farnoosh Brock Farnoosh says:

Kathryn listening to this in our stranded night here in DFW Texas and my husband might just make this for me. You are so cute!!! I miss you!! Thank you for the wonderful recipe!!

3. Joe Barry says:

Hurt your feelings good, huh? What a lovely
    gift for Valentine's Day. You did not mention
    the amount of calories per heart

4. Joe Barry says:

Hurt your feelings good, huh? What a lovely

5. Joe Barry says:

(cont.) gift for Valentine's Day. You forgot to
    mention the amount of calories per heart……….

6. mmmmmm I have all the ingredients except the molds… heck.. Thanks for the recipe.. i like the almond butter addition.. new one for me. Have a blessed day! looking forward to the workshop in Orlando at Full Circle.. peace

7. Sarah says:

Looks delish! Love your attitude about Valentine's Day – I'm all about the dark chocolate, too. Thanks for showing us how easy it is. :~)

P.S. Anyone tell you that you remind them of Anne Hathaway?

Namaste!

8. [...] what has been my best medicine in between Eros and Agape? My nephew, all milk-drunk and blissed out, burrowed under my left breast [...]

9. Mands says:

Hygiene is terrible to watch. Eeew… how many times does she wipe her nose. Licks the spoon then puts it into the almond butter. It would be great if her hair was tied back too so you don't get stringy chocolate. To me hygiene in cooking is paramount. It is a great shame as she has a great way of showing cooking tips, thank you.