1. Thoughts create things
2. The only limitations that we have are the ones we place upon ourselves.
3. Sometimes relationships change, and people come and go. The only person I am with forever is myself.
4. We are what we eat. If you eat baked, fried or cooked things, you will feel baked, fried and cooked.
5. Really great sleep is really important.
6. So is really great sex.
7. Don’t worry so much.
8. Yes, sunscreen, multi-vitamins and leafy green vegetables are good for me. (Thanks Mom!) I guess this means that other people may know something I don’t.
9. Nothing beats a good haircut, and workout clothes that fit right.
10. I am responsible only for myself…no one else.
11. Oh oh oh! An extra one…Yoga is amazing!
hot on elephant
How I stopped Speed Dating my Passions & finally Committed. 239 shares New Moon in Scorpio: Only those who Believe in Magic will Find It. 8,373 shares She Smiles as she Cries: the Story of High-functioning Depression. 5,145 shares A Homemade Buddhist Ritual for Letting Go. 625 shares November Energy Forecast: Love & the Twin Flame magic of 11:11. 2,170 shares Living with C-PTSD Following an Abusive Relationship. 3,222 shares 10 Things to Know about Dating a Scorpio (& Why they Love Sex). 627 shares Why we must Break to Heal. 1,047 share Why it’s Okay we Won’t ever have Sex. 343 shares An Open Letter to the Nice Guys. 511 shares