1. Thoughts create things
2. The only limitations that we have are the ones we place upon ourselves.
3. Sometimes relationships change, and people come and go. The only person I am with forever is myself.
4. We are what we eat. If you eat baked, fried or cooked things, you will feel baked, fried and cooked.
5. Really great sleep is really important.
6. So is really great sex.
7. Don’t worry so much.
8. Yes, sunscreen, multi-vitamins and leafy green vegetables are good for me. (Thanks Mom!) I guess this means that other people may know something I don’t.
9. Nothing beats a good haircut, and workout clothes that fit right.
10. I am responsible only for myself…no one else.
11. Oh oh oh! An extra one…Yoga is amazing!
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 569 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 13 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 28 shares Trevor Noah just won my Respect. 2,559 shares Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 867 shares December Forecast: Letting Go of 2016 & Leaning into 2017 with Love. 7,100 shares Why a Year of No Dating was the Best Thing I ever did for Myself. 5,861 shares These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,386 share The Real Reason so many Long-term Relationships Fail Sexually. 663 shares