1. Thoughts create things
2. The only limitations that we have are the ones we place upon ourselves.
3. Sometimes relationships change, and people come and go. The only person I am with forever is myself.
4. We are what we eat. If you eat baked, fried or cooked things, you will feel baked, fried and cooked.
5. Really great sleep is really important.
6. So is really great sex.
7. Don’t worry so much.
8. Yes, sunscreen, multi-vitamins and leafy green vegetables are good for me. (Thanks Mom!) I guess this means that other people may know something I don’t.
9. Nothing beats a good haircut, and workout clothes that fit right.
10. I am responsible only for myself…no one else.
11. Oh oh oh! An extra one…Yoga is amazing!
hot on elephant
Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 1 share A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,463 share 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 47,132 shares The True Meaning of Friday the 13th (isn’t what we think). 5,294 shares The Technique that helps me make Decisions under Pressure (& has Saved my Life More than Once). 565 shares I’m Done being your Dirty Little Secret. 1,007 share Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 479 shares Ten Things I’ve Learned from Not Getting Wasted. 1,414 share Why Some Loves feel Unfinished, even After we’ve Let Go. 661 shares In Case they Never Told You: a Powerful Message for New Mothers. 981 shares