10 Signs You’re a Yoga Narcissist
1) You make $40 a week teaching yoga, but you spend $100 a week on tattoos.
2) You wear your Miu Miu sunglasses during class citing “light sensitivity.”
3) Your pre-class routine includes professional hair and make-up.
4) You arrive at class extra early to get that special place in the corner where the front mirrors and side mirrors join together.
5) You decide to take a fellow yoga teacher’s class, but as soon as it starts, you ignore the teacher’s instructions and do your own vinyasa flow.
6) You update your Facebook profile with a picture you just took of yourself in peacock pose.
7) You have more yoga accessories than Diana Ross.
8) Your shower routine is north of 40 minutes.
9) You probably think this piece is about you. Don’t you? Don’t you?
10) When class is over, you “walk” to your car in a handstand.
We’re…not sure: NSFW
Waylon goes to Yoga Journal:
Yoga Integrity with Richard Freeman & Mary Taylor:
Yoga for children:
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,385 share Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 5 shares Why I Snort Raw Cacao. 9,514 shares The Best Marriage Advice from a Divorced Woman. 2,028 shares 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 12,059 shares If you Love her, Don’t Destroy Her. 7,941 shares How to Disentangle ourselves from Karmic Relationships that Drive us Crazy. 152 shares The True Meaning of Friday the 13th (isn’t what we think). 5,245 shares The 6 Best Spiritual Teachings of Wayne Dyer to help us Get Over Ourselves. 1,830 share Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 413 shares