Sex on the Beach is Danielle’s preferred cocktail, although the iPhone app Carb Tracker suggests Smartwater.
Sexting doesn’t amuse her in any way, and she’s disgusted thinking about what may be peeping out of her inbox. Boring.
She, by all practical purposes, has “got it going on.”
Danielle works out three times a week, watches her carb intake, eats fiber daily, and is considering taking pole dancing classes, just for the “heck of it.” Her consultant job allows her to travel in and out of state, shop and dine at high-end places, and date gorgeous and not-so-hot men.
Five, Six, Eight minute dates are all a blur, but “that one guy in Atlanta may get another date,” she recalls, texting him while we talk. eHarmony and Match.com solicit her with free-trial coupons, that she admits to trying once or twice.
These days Danielle tells her past dates what they did right and wrong, surprisingly not charging a fee. She claims her dating wisdom is so good that former boyfriends call her for advice on a regular basis. She points out, “The first date is a deal breaker—either you’re in or out.”
There are no three strikes and you’re out with her. It’s either you got it, or you don’t.
10 Dating Dos & Don’ts
- Hygiene is important. All smells are not good smells. Don’t smell like your house. Don’t over do it on cologne.
- Be creative on where you take your date out to eat. Chain restaurants are not advised. Try something a little more romantic, not just a place with a dollar menu.
- If you make it to the second date, do not wear the same outfit. I”ll say it again, I strongly advise you not to wear the same outfit twice. It’s understandable to have a favorite shirt or pants, but switch it up.
- If you’re going to pick up your date and you don’t have a nice car, it must be clean. No dust. No syrup residue from beverages, or funky gym clothes in the back seat. Clean your ride!
- If your date doesn’t finish her meal, then do not ask for a to-go box for her meal. Do not eat her meal and yours.
- As a part of dating etiquette, communication is key.
- Be on time. You only get one first impression.
- Always pay the bill. If you’re not paying, then it’s not a date.
- Don’t expect a kiss at the end of the night. It’s always nice to try, because women like to feel desired. It’s okay even if you get “shot down.” A kiss on the cheek, and nice hug will do!
- Don’t stalk her—but do call her to follow-up within three business days after the first date. You snooze, you lose.
Like elephant Love on Facebook.
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 452 shares September’s Black Moon: The Rare, Powerful, Feminine Goddess Lilith. 69,636 shares Will & Grace are Back after 10 years & it’s the Funniest 10 minutes of Election Commentary Ever. 17,370 shares October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 7,783 shares The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,600 shares How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 3,669 shares What Teens need from their Parents. (Hint: It’s not Grounding & Punishment.) 2,050 shares I am Who I am Thanks to You—The 5 Most Important People we Meet in Life. 2,098 shares 10 Good Reasons Not to Contact your Ex. 879 shares Nine Reasons to Love a Libra & One Secret they Keep. 1,141 share