1. Uptight, Judgmental Yoga Purists
Because tradition isn’t inherently better than innovation, and people in ancient India had at least as many stupid ideas as people today.
2. People Who Accuse Anyone Expressing Concern About The Watering Down And Crass Commercialization of Yoga In Today’s Society Of Being “Uptight” And “Judgmental”
Because innovation isn’t inherently better than tradition, and people in ancient India had at least as much wisdom as people today.
3. Self-Righteous Vegans
Excuse the redundancy.
4. People Who Dismiss Any Suggestion That Their Lifestyles Could Be A Bit More Mindful And/Or Compassionate With Accusations of “Self-Righteousness”
Meat is murder, motherfuckers. Deal with it.
5. People Who Don’t Know The Difference Between “Righteous” And “Self-Righteous,” Even Though I’ve Explained It To Them More Than Once
I’m looking at you, Waylon.
6. Language Fascists
7. Yoga Porn
However many “hits” they may bring, such “articles” are exploitative and a defilement of the ancient sacred spiritual traditions of yoga.
8. Not Enough Yoga Porn
Fuck those repressed old sages. Yogis like to masturbate, too.
9. Criticism Of Waylon
Seriously, people, that guy puts his heart and soul into Elephant, and deserves your praise and friendship, not your incessant crap.
* by request from Waylon…really…
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,434 share Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 5 shares If you Love her, Don’t Destroy Her. 21,769 shares 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 30,014 shares The Best Marriage Advice from a Divorced Woman. 2,095 shares The True Meaning of Friday the 13th (isn’t what we think). 5,272 shares The Technique that helps me make Decisions under Pressure (& has Saved my Life More than Once). 522 shares The 6 Best Spiritual Teachings of Wayne Dyer to help us Get Over Ourselves. 1,904 share Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 448 shares Two Kinds of Love we all Experience in our Lifetime. 964 shares