Apple Cider Vinegar: a simple affordable everyday health tip via Katy Perry.

Via on Feb 23, 2011

Katy Perry drank Apple Cider Vinegar & she liked it.

Nutritional Tip via Hanuman Festival:

Apple cider vinegar is SO GOOD for you. Benefits include reducing sinus infections and sore throat, curing skin conditions such as acne, assisting with digestion, and preventing muscle fatigue after exercise. Make sure you buy organic and “with the mother”. For a yummy beverage, add a tablespoon of ACV, some honey and 12oz of water. Or get wild and do a tablespoon shot of AVC alone!

You can fan the new Hanuman Festival—elephant’s hometown yoga & music festival—on Facebook. And, if you don’t mind, explain to me what “with the mother” means!

I like Bragg. Click here for more on them—and if you can buy glass, not plastic, it’s healthier for you and our planet. ~ ed.

For more on the benefits of apple cider vinegar to your health, here.

About elephant journal

Like this article? Leave a tip!

(We use PayPal but you don't need an account with PayPal.)

Elephriends - Mindful Affiliates

18 Responses to “Apple Cider Vinegar: a simple affordable everyday health tip via Katy Perry.”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Waylon Lewis, Red Fox. Red Fox said: A simple affordable everyday health tip via Hanuman Festival. And, Katy Perry. http://bit.ly/eI3R6S [...]

2. marilee r torres says:

daily dose of apple cider vinegar–use a few tablespoons on raw veggies such as brussel sprouts and tomatoes cut up with peppers and onion, toss on some rosemary and basil–it makes a great marinade and dressing :) it is my new favorite must have in kitchen

3. René Cousineau says:

How in the world did Katy Perry find out about the secret ingredient I use in my super-special spaghetti sauce? Seriously though, try it. Apple cider vinegar makes pretty much everything taste awesome.

4. elephantjournal says:

Comments via http://www.facebook.com/elephantjournal

#
    Deborah: Every night!! Love it! And I make sure to tell all of my clients about this miracle….

#
    Ari: Every day! Sometimes twice a day.

#
    Patty: ohmygoodness….I drink it EVERYDAY! :)

#
    Lauren: I start my day with a 2 oz shot

#
    elephantjournal.com I want Joe Yeoman to make a joke here about Jim Beam or sumpin. ~ Waylon

#
    Tressa: i love it everyday ♥ its best as a shot, so the acid doesn't eat thru your teeth :E

#
    elephantjournal.com I just drank a little and it burned going down. That can't be good?! ~ Waylon

5. Juliana says:

DILUTE Apple Cider Vinegar LOTS. Do one tablespoon MAX a day in a full glass of water. I would actually just do a teaspoon. It can be really bad for you if you do too much. It changes the pH of your body and burns your esophagus. Can cause permanent damage. However, if you take minimal amounts, diluted, health benefits can be great.

Also, if you use on your skin, DILUTE!! 1/10 ACV to 9/10 water. Can cause burns and scars. Oh, and avoid eye area.

• amanda says:

It changes the ph of your body for the better though doesn't it? That's why I take it, to alkalise my body.

• liska says:

Vinegar is an acid. It would make your body less alkaline. However, you want your body to be pretty close to neutral pH…

• Lisa says:

My understanding is the opposite actually – that it works (like lemon juice also does) to alkalise the body – it's a paradoxical effect, yes, because it is an acid.

6. elephantjournal says:

Wooooah. Who knew. That's great! ~Lindsey B.

7. carol fishisland says:

I don't know. I eat a ton of apple cider vinegar in the form of vinaigrette (I eat 2 big salads almost daily) but I still get all of the above ailments.

8. Tricia Ptak says:

Carol, do you buy Braggs? it has these funky floaters in it (that is the mother) which freaks my kids out when they see it, but I tell them it's the best part. Not sure if they believe me.

9. Juliet says:

I always drink as much apple cider vinegar in water with honey and lemon as possible when I'm sick. Clears it right up and reverses my normal dehydration.

10. Your blog is so informative … keep up the good work olive diet plan

11. I take pleasure in, cause I discovered just what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye