Just about everything we published yesterday was balderdash.

Via on Apr 1, 2011

Now, rest assured, we’re back to regular programming.

PS: yesterday was our most popular readership day in history.

Quote of the Day: April 2nd.

Hope you all enjoyed a prankful, happy April Fool’s Day!

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

William Shakespeare.

About elephant journal

30 Responses to “Just about everything we published yesterday was balderdash.”

1. [...] The sale price and terms are, by law, public: click here for more information. [...]

2. Colin Wiseman Colin Wiseman says:

And I, being a wiseman, was fooled :(

3. Kimberly Johnson kajyoga says:

me too- haha!

4. Mike B says:

LOL – Had a feeling, but needed to click to see anyways!

5. Mike Smith says:

got me good Way!

6. Jade says:

haha…good one!

7. Colin says:

as they say in quebec – "brule!" (burn)

8. Lynn says:

I was about to cry! Mean, mean, mean. But at least I'm smiling now… :)

9. Helene Rose helene_rose says:

omg! i was totally getting teary!

10. MissCory says:

hahaha good one!

11. Steve says:

It comes back on the joker if an April Fools joke is done after midday… It's 17:35 here in the UK! ;-)

12. [...] more information, visit YuriAlghovScience.com. Lynn Hasselberger lives in the Chicago 'burbs with her son, husband and two cats. She loves [...]

13. You totally had me… I was ready to congratulate you….. let's all do what we can to meet your 40K numbers, eh? Much love and thanks for all you do, Way! xo

14. Brooks Hall Brooks Hall says:

So dramatic, Way! And I was caught a fool with my stomach up around my throat.

15. plasticfreegirl says:

Haha! I completely forgot it was April Fool's Day and was soooo upset!! Glad to hear this is just a joke! Good one; it's not too often people get truly fooled on April 1 these days. ;)

16. nikki says:

i totally fell for it….

17. Monique says:

Haha! I hadn't realized how much EJ meant to me until just now…:)

18. Definitely fooled! and bummed, too! I almost went on a rant about the "anti-yoga journal"… good one, waylon!

19. Ben Ralston Ben Ralston says:

Spread a little love and it all comes back to you,
    la la la lalalala… :)

20. Travis says:

Nice one Way… as your partner in YR in '02, I was torn between sadness and elation for you, knowing intimately your journey. Alas, I was massively fooled twice today. The first was when Ali informed me that she was pregnant with our third child, at which I seriously nearly had a F$&@ing heart attack. Thank God both aren't true :-)

• elephantjournal says:

Travis! Nah, you know, I never want to sell out…I would perhaps to someone I truly believe in, but not something that just wanted to build ele up and sell within three years, like most. ~ Waylon

21. bird says:

<3 love you, love e.j ! (~*~)

22. Andy says:

I totally believed the part about selling to Yoga Journal, because I've been thinking that is something you should totally do.

23. rvalentine says:

And after my friend and I talked for half an hour about how devestated we were!
    Glad it was a joke!

24. [...] Click Here For The Full Story. Click here for my bio. Ben Riggs is currently a teacher of Buddhist meditation at the Refuge Meditation Group in Shreveport, LA. He has had the opportunity to study and practice in India with such teachers as H.H. the Dalai Lama, Jetsun Thupten, and Geshe Sonam Rinchen. Ben has written extensively about Buddhism, contemplative philosophy, & meditation practice on his blog. Above everything he is committed to presenting Buddhist & contemplative principles from a practical, contemporary, and western point of view. Click here to follow Ben on Twitter, or here to find him on Facebook. Or if you would like to be notified when Ben publishes a new article on Elephant Journal, click here to join his Elephant Facebook group. [...]

25. danka says:

got me too!!

26. RobZorfull says:

Hahahaha.. Very Clever.. I was just about to withdraw my decision to become a Paying Member.. !!! Now I can go ahead in confidence.. I hope ?? Maybe?? Promise You will always be at the Helm ??