Single not as in dating. Single as in, all alone.
2. I get more work done, with less guilt (inside-out, or outside-in).
3. I exercise more.
4. It’s cheaper.
5. I sit around blabbing less.
6. Less drama.
7. Less planning all the time.
8. Loneliness is kinda nice.
9. I like sleeping alone, anyway, I’m big and can spread out.
10. Ummmm…help me out here, add your reason in comments?
hot on elephant
July’s Full Moon in Capricorn: The Heart wants what it Wants. The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. Our Soulmates are Rarely Who We Expect. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. Men, Let’s Stop Fooling Ourselves: Size Matters. To the One Who Tried to Break Me. An Open Letter to the Fixers. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? How your Stored Memories in the Amygdala can lead to PTSD. Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.”