Single not as in dating. Single as in, all alone.
2. I get more work done, with less guilt (inside-out, or outside-in).
3. I exercise more.
4. It’s cheaper.
5. I sit around blabbing less.
6. Less drama.
7. Less planning all the time.
8. Loneliness is kinda nice.
9. I like sleeping alone, anyway, I’m big and can spread out.
10. Ummmm…help me out here, add your reason in comments?
hot on elephant
July’s Full Moon in Capricorn: The Heart wants what it Wants. The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. How to Love a Woman who Scares You. Our Soulmates are Rarely Who We Expect. I Still Think of You. Men, Let’s Stop Fooling Ourselves: Size Matters. To the One Who Tried to Break Me. An Open Letter to the Fixers. How your Stored Memories in the Amygdala can lead to PTSD. How My Sister’s Death Transformed my Self-Perception.