Single not as in dating. Single as in, all alone.
2. I get more work done, with less guilt (inside-out, or outside-in).
3. I exercise more.
4. It’s cheaper.
5. I sit around blabbing less.
6. Less drama.
7. Less planning all the time.
8. Loneliness is kinda nice.
9. I like sleeping alone, anyway, I’m big and can spread out.
10. Ummmm…help me out here, add your reason in comments?
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 344 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 160 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 364 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 956 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 2 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,391 share 5 Ways to Kiss & Make Up for your Mercury Retrograde Mishaps. 499 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,249 share 15 Cool Things Yoga has Taught Me. (Hint: None of them are Handstand.) 2,493 shares How to Quit your Job & Live in a Van. 2,633 shares