Come on, you can do better than this.
My mother is my best friend, my psychologist and my biggest fan. Like many others, I feel moms should be appreciated everyday but the brunch, gifts and special day give moms a calendar day to be appreciated. I love you mom!
1. Household appliances. Too close for comfort.
2. Exercise Equipment. Read #1.
3. Random body lotions/oils. She doesn’t want them and already has the stuff from last year.
4. Homemade coupons. If you left the 4th grade after 2000, rethink this gift idea.
5. A gift you really want for yourself.
Lindsay resides in Boulder, Colorado where she is studying Journalism and Environmental Studies as an undergrad at the University of Colorado.
She is a true Aries, and her aura colors are violet/yellow. Lindsay spends most of her time with her best friend, a 5-year-old Siberian Husky/wolf mix, Nanuk.
They can be seen climbing, running, and biking the paths of Boulder. She believes in environmentalism, jelly beans and green tea.