Patrick Stewart, on Baldness.

Via on Jun 4, 2011

The only thing hotter than a full head of hair? Owning your balding self:

Making peace with reality.

His friends’ advice? Be yourself.

Video:

YouTube Preview Image

About Waylon Lewis

9 Responses to “Patrick Stewart, on Baldness.”

1. Colin Wiseman Colin Wiseman says:

If I could be any bald old guy…it'd be him!

2. I think it's hilarious that lots of young guys are shaving their heads so they can look like me.

I don't think anyone's really fooled, though, do you? They have fake baldness. Mine is real.

Bob W. Yoga Editor

3. elephantjournal says:

#
    Erik H Reminds me I need to go shave my head. Thanks :D

#
    Liz J: I ♥ Patrick Stewart, he is HOT!

#
    Kelly D I once read a bumpersticker that said, "The more hair I lose, the more head I get"….nuf said

#
    Steve C I always think, no one wants the bald guy.

4. elephantjournal says:

Darrin Buehler The biggest turn-on, for me, is "non-traditional" sexy types, embodying and emanating their inner sexy/attractiveness. It reeks of strength that is a complete aphrodisiac.

5. Dylan Barmmer Dylan says:

Hair loss is a sign of High Testosterone in men. That's not anything to be Ashamed of…

6. ccannie says:

It was Patrick Stewart who taught me that bald truly can be sexy. That man is HOT

7. Bitsy says:

I adore this man. Not because he's bald, but because he *owns* it, whatever *it* may be.

8. Hassan Jamal says:

Since a lot of men has this boldness problem even my dad and almost me too i will not call it a problem anymore it's a natural way of growing up, i like what Patrick Stewart says, don't be ashamed and live your life normally.