I’m often asked about my p—s. There’s seems to be so much curiosity so I’d like to share some details.
1. My p—s seems small but actually feels quite big when inside.
2. People ask if I need to plug my p—s into a socket to get a charge but what’s so cool is that it charges itself.
3. My p—s doesn’t move that fast but does it really need to?
4. What’s so great about my p—s is that I hit the pump only once a week… if you know what I mean.
5. When I first got my p—s, I needed to tailor the “skin” for a sleeker look.
6. It’s not just me. I find that having a p—s is becoming more and more popular with men and women.=
7. It transcends gender. Both men and women are fond of the p—s.
8. What’s cool about my p—s is that it’s fully loaded and can do so much more than the basic model.
9. Most importantly, by using my p—s, I honestly feel that I’m helping to save the world.
Please visit here to view a picture of my p—s.
hot on elephant
July’s Full Moon in Capricorn: The Heart wants what it Wants. How to Love a Woman who Scares You. Our Soulmates are Rarely Who We Expect. I Still Think of You. The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. Men, Let’s Stop Fooling Ourselves: Size Matters. Reading This Takes Guts. To the One Who Tried to Break Me. An Open Letter to the Fixers. How your Stored Memories in the Amygdala can lead to PTSD.