I’m often asked about my p—s. There’s seems to be so much curiosity so I’d like to share some details.
1. My p—s seems small but actually feels quite big when inside.
2. People ask if I need to plug my p—s into a socket to get a charge but what’s so cool is that it charges itself.
3. My p—s doesn’t move that fast but does it really need to?
4. What’s so great about my p—s is that I hit the pump only once a week… if you know what I mean.
5. When I first got my p—s, I needed to tailor the “skin” for a sleeker look.
6. It’s not just me. I find that having a p—s is becoming more and more popular with men and women.=
7. It transcends gender. Both men and women are fond of the p—s.
8. What’s cool about my p—s is that it’s fully loaded and can do so much more than the basic model.
9. Most importantly, by using my p—s, I honestly feel that I’m helping to save the world.
Please visit here to view a picture of my p—s.
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 630 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 13 shares Learn Social Media, Writing, Editing & Journalism Ethics with elephantjournal.com. 4 shares Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting with my Husband. 3,146 shares The Real Reason so many Long-term Relationships Fail Sexually. 1,087 share Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 1,022 share Why a Year of No Dating was the Best Thing I ever did for Myself. 8,419 shares These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,392 share If you Want Him, you must Claim Him. 779 shares