I’m often asked about my p—s. There’s seems to be so much curiosity so I’d like to share some details.
1. My p—s seems small but actually feels quite big when inside.
2. People ask if I need to plug my p—s into a socket to get a charge but what’s so cool is that it charges itself.
3. My p—s doesn’t move that fast but does it really need to?
4. What’s so great about my p—s is that I hit the pump only once a week… if you know what I mean.
5. When I first got my p—s, I needed to tailor the “skin” for a sleeker look.
6. It’s not just me. I find that having a p—s is becoming more and more popular with men and women.=
7. It transcends gender. Both men and women are fond of the p—s.
8. What’s cool about my p—s is that it’s fully loaded and can do so much more than the basic model.
9. Most importantly, by using my p—s, I honestly feel that I’m helping to save the world.
Please visit here to view a picture of my p—s.
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 419 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 171 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 400 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 1,014 share Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 12 shares September’s Black Moon: The Rare, Powerful, Feminine Goddess Lilith. 26,528 shares Will & Grace are Back after 10 years & it’s the Funniest 10 minutes of Election Commentary Ever. 14,746 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,871 share October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 7,197 shares The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,437 shares