I’m often asked about my p—s. There’s seems to be so much curiosity so I’d like to share some details.
1. My p—s seems small but actually feels quite big when inside.
2. People ask if I need to plug my p—s into a socket to get a charge but what’s so cool is that it charges itself.
3. My p—s doesn’t move that fast but does it really need to?
4. What’s so great about my p—s is that I hit the pump only once a week… if you know what I mean.
5. When I first got my p—s, I needed to tailor the “skin” for a sleeker look.
6. It’s not just me. I find that having a p—s is becoming more and more popular with men and women.=
7. It transcends gender. Both men and women are fond of the p—s.
8. What’s cool about my p—s is that it’s fully loaded and can do so much more than the basic model.
9. Most importantly, by using my p—s, I honestly feel that I’m helping to save the world.
Please visit here to view a picture of my p—s.
hot on elephant
Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 1 share A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,475 share 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 48,732 shares The Technique that helps me make Decisions under Pressure (& has Saved my Life More than Once). 572 shares I’m Done being your Dirty Little Secret. 1,027 share Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 483 shares Ten Things I’ve Learned from Not Getting Wasted. 1,501 share Why Some Loves feel Unfinished, even After we’ve Let Go. 673 shares In Case they Never Told You: a Powerful Message for New Mothers. 1,057 share Best Cover of the Best Love Song Ever. 350 shares