This is all based on the presumption that I actually have something to teach these kids!
The fact is, there’s a lot more to be learned from children. Wisdom and practical life lessons don’t necessarily come from me, they happen in front of me.
We could all learn the keys to living a simple and joyful life by observing kids as they play with one another and interact with the world around them.
Simple Life Lessons Children Can Teach Us:
- Sometimes you just have to dance.
- It’s ok to color outside of the lines
- Laugh out loud
- Ask lots of questions because that’s how you learn
- Believe that anything and everything is possible: DREAM BIG!
- Love unconditionally
- Be fearless
- Live in the moment
- Share your toys
- Don’t hit
- Hold hands
- Too much ice cream (or too much of anything) can give you a stomach ache
- Hug it out
- Get messy. Run through sprinklers, play in mud, finger paint
- Take a nap
- Make time for playtime
- We could all use a good cry every once in a while
- play fair
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,401 share Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 5 shares 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 18,921 shares If you Love her, Don’t Destroy Her. 12,805 shares The Best Marriage Advice from a Divorced Woman. 2,067 shares How to Disentangle ourselves from Karmic Relationships that Drive us Crazy. 159 shares The True Meaning of Friday the 13th (isn’t what we think). 5,256 shares The 6 Best Spiritual Teachings of Wayne Dyer to help us Get Over Ourselves. 1,852 share The Technique that helps me make Decisions under Pressure (& has Saved my Life More than Once). 304 shares Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 424 shares