This is all based on the presumption that I actually have something to teach these kids!
The fact is, there’s a lot more to be learned from children. Wisdom and practical life lessons don’t necessarily come from me, they happen in front of me.
We could all learn the keys to living a simple and joyful life by observing kids as they play with one another and interact with the world around them.
Simple Life Lessons Children Can Teach Us:
- Sometimes you just have to dance.
- It’s ok to color outside of the lines
- Laugh out loud
- Ask lots of questions because that’s how you learn
- Believe that anything and everything is possible: DREAM BIG!
- Love unconditionally
- Be fearless
- Live in the moment
- Share your toys
- Don’t hit
- Hold hands
- Too much ice cream (or too much of anything) can give you a stomach ache
- Hug it out
- Get messy. Run through sprinklers, play in mud, finger paint
- Take a nap
- Make time for playtime
- We could all use a good cry every once in a while
- play fair
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 339 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 160 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 364 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 954 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 2 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,357 share 5 Ways to Kiss & Make Up for your Mercury Retrograde Mishaps. 497 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,238 share 15 Cool Things Yoga has Taught Me. (Hint: None of them are Handstand.) 2,464 shares How we can Rewrite our Stories after Loving a Narcissist. 1,075 share