elephant’s Mindful Colorado Businesses:
Pekoe Sip House was born in Boulder, Colorado in 2003. Our focus is on crafting the perfect cup for each of our customers and providing a comfortable, friendly and enjoyable setting. We want our customers to enjoy quality time through things that enrich life and contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Tea revives, replenishes and heals. Pekoe Sip House is an experience free from artificiality enabling our visitors to indulge a little and enjoy a simple splurge from the everyday. “Sip. Relax. Enjoy.”
Mission: To create a sanctuary of peace where each student can rejuvenate their body, refresh their mind and replenish their spirit.
The Yoga Pod is growing and expanding—tripling their space on the upper level at Boulder’s 29th Street!
· Sophisticated Heat, Humidity & Flush system in all rooms, with awesome Sound System.
· Expanded Men’s Changing Room with Five Showers.
· Brand new Women’s Changing Room with Five Showers and with separate Grooming Area.
· Movie Screen with Video/DVD Projection for “Pod Movie Night” and Teacher Training.
· Spiffed up Lobby area.
· More Vinyasa flow (levels 1, 2 and 2/3), Hot, Anusara, Forrest, Yin, Foundations, and many more Beginner classes.
· More amazing new teachers: Amy Ippoliti, Jeanie Manchester, Billy Goldman.
· Over 90 classes per week.
More mindful Colorado businesses to come!
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 432 shares September’s Black Moon: The Rare, Powerful, Feminine Goddess Lilith. 52,536 shares Will & Grace are Back after 10 years & it’s the Funniest 10 minutes of Election Commentary Ever. 16,118 shares October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 7,567 shares The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,574 shares How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 3,568 shares What Teens need from their Parents. (Hint: It’s not Grounding & Punishment.) 2,024 shares I am Who I am Thanks to You—The 5 Most Important People we Meet in Life. 2,072 shares 10 Good Reasons Not to Contact your Ex. 866 shares Stop Euthanizing Pets. 1,145 share