elephant’s Mindful Colorado Businesses:
Pekoe Sip House was born in Boulder, Colorado in 2003. Our focus is on crafting the perfect cup for each of our customers and providing a comfortable, friendly and enjoyable setting. We want our customers to enjoy quality time through things that enrich life and contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Tea revives, replenishes and heals. Pekoe Sip House is an experience free from artificiality enabling our visitors to indulge a little and enjoy a simple splurge from the everyday. “Sip. Relax. Enjoy.”
Mission: To create a sanctuary of peace where each student can rejuvenate their body, refresh their mind and replenish their spirit.
The Yoga Pod is growing and expanding—tripling their space on the upper level at Boulder’s 29th Street!
· Sophisticated Heat, Humidity & Flush system in all rooms, with awesome Sound System.
· Expanded Men’s Changing Room with Five Showers.
· Brand new Women’s Changing Room with Five Showers and with separate Grooming Area.
· Movie Screen with Video/DVD Projection for “Pod Movie Night” and Teacher Training.
· Spiffed up Lobby area.
· More Vinyasa flow (levels 1, 2 and 2/3), Hot, Anusara, Forrest, Yin, Foundations, and many more Beginner classes.
· More amazing new teachers: Amy Ippoliti, Jeanie Manchester, Billy Goldman.
· Over 90 classes per week.
More mindful Colorado businesses to come!
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 603 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 13 shares Learn Social Media, Writing, Editing & Journalism Ethics with elephantjournal.com. 1 share The Real Reason so many Long-term Relationships Fail Sexually. 1,039 share Trevor Noah just won my Respect. 2,570 shares Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 996 shares Why a Year of No Dating was the Best Thing I ever did for Myself. 7,922 shares These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,392 share How to Say Goodbye to that almost-great Love. 1,675 share