elephant’s Mindful Colorado Businesses:
Pekoe Sip House was born in Boulder, Colorado in 2003. Our focus is on crafting the perfect cup for each of our customers and providing a comfortable, friendly and enjoyable setting. We want our customers to enjoy quality time through things that enrich life and contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Tea revives, replenishes and heals. Pekoe Sip House is an experience free from artificiality enabling our visitors to indulge a little and enjoy a simple splurge from the everyday. “Sip. Relax. Enjoy.”
Mission: To create a sanctuary of peace where each student can rejuvenate their body, refresh their mind and replenish their spirit.
The Yoga Pod is growing and expanding—tripling their space on the upper level at Boulder’s 29th Street!
· Sophisticated Heat, Humidity & Flush system in all rooms, with awesome Sound System.
· Expanded Men’s Changing Room with Five Showers.
· Brand new Women’s Changing Room with Five Showers and with separate Grooming Area.
· Movie Screen with Video/DVD Projection for “Pod Movie Night” and Teacher Training.
· Spiffed up Lobby area.
· More Vinyasa flow (levels 1, 2 and 2/3), Hot, Anusara, Forrest, Yin, Foundations, and many more Beginner classes.
· More amazing new teachers: Amy Ippoliti, Jeanie Manchester, Billy Goldman.
· Over 90 classes per week.
More mindful Colorado businesses to come!
hot on elephant
July’s Full Moon in Capricorn: The Heart wants what it Wants. How to Love a Woman who Scares You. The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. Our Soulmates are Rarely Who We Expect. I Still Think of You. Men, Let’s Stop Fooling Ourselves: Size Matters. Reading This Takes Guts. To the One Who Tried to Break Me. An Open Letter to the Fixers. How your Stored Memories in the Amygdala can lead to PTSD.