elephant’s Mindful Colorado Businesses:
Pekoe Sip House was born in Boulder, Colorado in 2003. Our focus is on crafting the perfect cup for each of our customers and providing a comfortable, friendly and enjoyable setting. We want our customers to enjoy quality time through things that enrich life and contribute to a healthy lifestyle. Tea revives, replenishes and heals. Pekoe Sip House is an experience free from artificiality enabling our visitors to indulge a little and enjoy a simple splurge from the everyday. “Sip. Relax. Enjoy.”
Mission: To create a sanctuary of peace where each student can rejuvenate their body, refresh their mind and replenish their spirit.
The Yoga Pod is growing and expanding—tripling their space on the upper level at Boulder’s 29th Street!
· Sophisticated Heat, Humidity & Flush system in all rooms, with awesome Sound System.
· Expanded Men’s Changing Room with Five Showers.
· Brand new Women’s Changing Room with Five Showers and with separate Grooming Area.
· Movie Screen with Video/DVD Projection for “Pod Movie Night” and Teacher Training.
· Spiffed up Lobby area.
· More Vinyasa flow (levels 1, 2 and 2/3), Hot, Anusara, Forrest, Yin, Foundations, and many more Beginner classes.
· More amazing new teachers: Amy Ippoliti, Jeanie Manchester, Billy Goldman.
· Over 90 classes per week.
Indochine Home & Garden presents an extensive collection of recycled antique furniture from all over Asia. Since 1995 Indochine has helped to make many a happy home by providing home furnishings, lighting, sacred art, outdoor pottery and stone statuary that are usually only found in major metropolitan markets. Come visit our 10,000 square foot warehouse store and sculpture gardens in the open spaces of east Arapahoe Avenue in Boulder to find your treasure.
Please visit Indochinehomeimport.com for more information.
More mindful Colorado businesses to come!