Not funny.

Via on Oct 12, 2011

While this might seem cruel and unusual to many of our readers, rest assured that it’s far from rare enough in college towns…or so I hear.

Friends: please understand this is not cool.

“Animals can’t consent to that sh*t. They don’t understand what’s happening. They can’t talk to you. They could be terrified for all you know.

No one likes being drugged without knowing it.” ~ Redditor.

About Waylon Lewis

780 views

If you liked this, you might like these:

7 Responses to “Not funny.”

1. Daiva says:

:( usually I avoid calling people idiots, etc…but sometimes u just can't help it!

2. monkeywithglasses says:

Fail. The cat's posture shows he's not happy.
    Loser.

3. David says:

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just give the cat some cat nip? I mean, really, it does the same thing to their adorable feline brains.

4. Dawn says:

Since there is a photo, is it possible for that guy to be tracked down and charged with animal abuse now?

5. daniel says:

Anybody knows this guy???? I like to post on his FB wall!
    Stupid human-ape.

6. Animal Admirer says:

If it were me, I'd nail this ass up side his head with a baseball bat. This f'ing punk doesn't deserve to live, I remember shopping at a grocery store during the winter, the creep loading bags in cars was throwing chunks of ice at a dog the owner tied up outside. I yelled at him to stop throwing ice at the dog, he lied saying he wasn't doing it. There were witnesses who saw him do it as well, the manager came out and fired him on the spot. I DON'T TOLERATE ANY KIND OF ANIMAL ABUSE!!!!

7. Nina says:

ABUSE.

I wish dumb people would just stop with trying to get pets high. Animals do not react to THC-this is like pushing a cats face into the exhaust of a car.

so sad.