Yoga Player.

Via on Dec 2, 2011

Tit for Tat:

What to say if you’re busted staring at her bosom.

YouTube Preview Image

Best part: the casual, “Sorry, Greg.”

Here’s how to get girls via spirituality (and become evil in the process).

*Warning: reading this link will wake you up and make you want to become a better human being.

~

Bonus: equally awesome Prequel.

About elephant journal

If you liked this, you might like these:

9 Responses to “Yoga Player.”

1. [...] ‘Cause New Age Dicks wanna get laid, too. [...]

2. elephantjournal says:

#
    Steven S If you do not want me to look cover them up…………

#
    Mary Fitzsimons speaking as a woman, id be thinking quite critically , that her garments wouldnt be suitable for inversions…!!! yoga slapper!!!

#
    Benjamin F Hahahaha!

#
    Starre V
    Love it! I totally understand with guys and boobs because when I'm walking down the street in NYC I feel totally compelled to look at hot guys (face, shoulders, legs, butt), and it's REALLY hard not to! And I have a hot boyfriend, when I wa…s single, it was way worse. As a human being, it's just so fun to look. I think my bf actually looks at other women less than I look at guys (and sometimes girls). I think we should all be allowed to look and enjoy without it being a big deal, though I DO draw the line at those guys who just talk to your chest, cause that's creepy.
    #
    Jason B lmfao

#
    Waylon Lewis The prequel: http://www.elephantjournal.com/2011/12/yogaspeak-

#
    Choga Nyima Lady's out there are total meatgazers!!!!!! I don't get all twisted up about it!

#
    Tina Aisner Porter motorboat?

3. Tanya Lee Markul says:

Posting to Elephant Yoga on Facebook and Twitter.

Tanya Lee Markul, Yoga Editor
    Join us! Like Elephant Yoga on Facebook

4. craigholliday says:

Pretty funny fellas…..

5. Laura Kay says:

This is great. Women should be proud of their breasts and not always trying to cover them up, like they're something to be ashamed of, and should be flattered for all of the reasons stated in this video, that they are being looked at. Oogle away… :) Women, if you'd like for me to artistically photograph you in all of your magnificent splendor, I offer that service to empower women and guide you into a healthy relationship with your sensual essence, the most glorious part of your life-affirming energy, allowing you to become more radiant in your intrinsic beauty that shines from the inside out.

6. yogasamurai says:

Is this really a parody? I thought it was a documentary.

7. yogasamurai says:

While we're so focused on anatomy, let's shift to the back body, shall we?

I do think we need to sponsor a serious discussion about whether the new and improved "yoga butt" is an enhancement or a desecration of God's original art work?

Just my view: Many yoga women have lost a lot of personal character – and dare I say, sex appeal – now that they are all walking around with the same homogenized, sanitized, one-size fits-all, globular ARSE.

It's become common to hear people on the street say, "Oh, she obviously does yoga." Yawn. And they're not referring to her aura.

Yoga-butt is the new, all-natural equivalent of the nose and boob job – and for what, really? As they used to say at Wendy's: "Where's the beef?"

EJ, put up some photos comparing the bodacious rear-ends of the world's true beauties – or just your beautiful friends – with the Brand X, Arsana-enhanced, aesthetically degraded versions so popular today. (No balloons allowed, though).

Let the voters decide??