Little Bites of Heaven
These tasty little suckers and bound to make your mouth water and your tongue do back-flips upon consumption! They take 10 minutes to make, and are an instant party pleaser…or shall I dare mention it already…an awesome idea for a Valentines Day treat. All you need is a blender and a very small amount of knife skills. Think you can handle it?
- cashew cream from my vanilla cashew cheesecake recipe
- finley chopped pecans (or graham cracker crumbles. You could also use any other nut, candied nut, cacao nibs or even coconut shavings. Heck, go crazy and try two or three different combos!)
- rinse & core strawberries, cutting off the bottom tip of each berry so that it can stand alone on a serving platter.
- make cashew cream by combining all ingredients into a high-powered blender or food processor.
- fill each strawberry with cream & top with crushed pecans.
- chill for 20-30 minutes before eating.
I like to make extra cashew cream for dipping. Try cutting up slices of pear or apple, it makes a healthy and tasty little dessert whenever the urge to splurge arises 😉 I’m only trying to help keep you on track with your New Years resolutions…
hot on elephant
The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. These People are Rare Gems—Keep Them, Fight for Them, don’t Give Up on Them. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.” Waylon shares 10 transformingly beautiful Quotes about Love. My Marriage had to End—for my Life to Begin. Why your Yoga Goals are (Probably) Irrelevant, if not Downright Dangerous. The Day I Stopped Running. Dear Woman in the White Car at Margaritas Mexican Grill in West Memphis, Arkansas on July 15th, 2012.