Little Bites of Heaven
These tasty little suckers and bound to make your mouth water and your tongue do back-flips upon consumption! They take 10 minutes to make, and are an instant party pleaser…or shall I dare mention it already…an awesome idea for a Valentines Day treat. All you need is a blender and a very small amount of knife skills. Think you can handle it?
- cashew cream from my vanilla cashew cheesecake recipe
- finley chopped pecans (or graham cracker crumbles. You could also use any other nut, candied nut, cacao nibs or even coconut shavings. Heck, go crazy and try two or three different combos!)
- rinse & core strawberries, cutting off the bottom tip of each berry so that it can stand alone on a serving platter.
- make cashew cream by combining all ingredients into a high-powered blender or food processor.
- fill each strawberry with cream & top with crushed pecans.
- chill for 20-30 minutes before eating.
I like to make extra cashew cream for dipping. Try cutting up slices of pear or apple, it makes a healthy and tasty little dessert whenever the urge to splurge arises 😉 I’m only trying to help keep you on track with your New Years resolutions…
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 653 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 13 shares Learn Social Media, Writing, Editing & Journalism Ethics with elephantjournal.com. 9 shares Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting with my Husband. 4,394 shares The Astrology of 2017: Letting Go & Shining your Light. 1,973 share The Real Reason so many Long-term Relationships Fail Sexually. 1,145 share Why a Year of No Dating was the Best Thing I ever did for Myself. 8,583 shares I’m a Woman Sex Educator who Doesn’t Believe in Foreplay—Here’s Why. 957 shares These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,393 share