A Taste of Mobile Food.
What was once a few trucks with crazy long lines popping up here and there has now turned into a nationwide phenomenon. With major metropolitan cities everywhere joining in the mobile food movement, the varieties have become as unique as the cities they are found in. And with variety, come more options for special diet diners.
So without further ado, here is The Healthy Voyager’s Round Up of food trucks all across America that feed the hungry, veggie and health conscious masses!
Los Angeles ( and surrounding areas)
- The Kogi Truck – The truck that started it all has a number of great vegggie korean BBQ options.
- Sea Birds – 100% vegan and organic all the time.
- FrankenStand – 100% vegan hot dogs in a horror themed cart.
- Dosa Truck – Lots of vegan Indian food options.
- The Nacho Truck – Great Mexican vegan options.
- Organic Oasis – Eco and organic truck with a ton of raw vegan options.
- Sweet E’s Bake Shop – Dessert truck with lots of vegan options and some gluten free.
- The Green Truck – Eco friendly truck with all natural options and tons of veggie goodies.
- Mandoline Grill – Vietnamese food with great vegan options.
- Smokin’ Willie’s – BBQ with vegan options.
- Frysmith – French Fry truck with vegan options.
San Francisco, CA
- Homegrown Smoker – Vegan BBQ and Comfort Food.
- Unicart – Vegan mythical beast food.
- D.C. Vegetarian – Veggie truck with lots of vegan options.
- Native Bowl – Vegan bowls.
- Sneaky Kitty – Vegan Thai.
- Off The Griddle – Veggie and vegan burgers.
- The Biscuit Bike – Vegan biscuits and gravy.
- The Pedal Kettle – Eco-vegan kettle corn.
New York , NY & New Jersey
- The Cinnamon Snail – 100% vegan and organic breakfast, lunch and dessert truck.
- The Desi Truck – Indian food with veggie options (Manhattan).
- The Mac N’ Food Truck – 100% vegan comfort food, specializing in awesome mac ‘n’ cheese and other yummies.
- Soul Vegetarian – run by the makers of Ste. Martaen vegan cheese and Soul vegetarian East, this food truck serves up 100% vegan food.
- GMonkey – Eco and vegetarian, local and seasonal truck.
- Good Karma Kitchen – Organic vegetarian truck.
- CCV — Vegan food trailer.
- The Fojol Bros. Truck – A traveling culinary carnival with veggie options.
- Clover Truck – Veggie and vegan organic options.
And there are more and more popping up every day! Be sure to leave a comment if you know of one we should add to the list.
Editor: Andrea B.
Like elephant food & elephant dining on Facebook.
hot on elephant
A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. These People are Rare Gems—Keep Them, Fight for Them, don’t Give Up on Them. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Waylon shares 10 transformingly beautiful Quotes about Love. My Marriage had to End—for my Life to Begin. The Day I Stopped Running. Why your Yoga Goals are (Probably) Irrelevant, if not Downright Dangerous. Dear Woman in the White Car at Margaritas Mexican Grill in West Memphis, Arkansas on July 15th, 2012. Overcoming the Storm by Becoming the Storm. A Toast to PTSD: The Solution Starts with One Question.