A Taste of Mobile Food.
What was once a few trucks with crazy long lines popping up here and there has now turned into a nationwide phenomenon. With major metropolitan cities everywhere joining in the mobile food movement, the varieties have become as unique as the cities they are found in. And with variety, come more options for special diet diners.
So without further ado, here is The Healthy Voyager’s Round Up of food trucks all across America that feed the hungry, veggie and health conscious masses!
Los Angeles ( and surrounding areas)
- The Kogi Truck – The truck that started it all has a number of great vegggie korean BBQ options.
- Sea Birds – 100% vegan and organic all the time.
- FrankenStand – 100% vegan hot dogs in a horror themed cart.
- Dosa Truck – Lots of vegan Indian food options.
- The Nacho Truck – Great Mexican vegan options.
- Organic Oasis – Eco and organic truck with a ton of raw vegan options.
- Sweet E’s Bake Shop – Dessert truck with lots of vegan options and some gluten free.
- The Green Truck – Eco friendly truck with all natural options and tons of veggie goodies.
- Mandoline Grill – Vietnamese food with great vegan options.
- Smokin’ Willie’s – BBQ with vegan options.
- Frysmith – French Fry truck with vegan options.
San Francisco, CA
- Homegrown Smoker – Vegan BBQ and Comfort Food.
- Unicart – Vegan mythical beast food.
- D.C. Vegetarian – Veggie truck with lots of vegan options.
- Native Bowl – Vegan bowls.
- Sneaky Kitty – Vegan Thai.
- Off The Griddle – Veggie and vegan burgers.
- The Biscuit Bike – Vegan biscuits and gravy.
- The Pedal Kettle – Eco-vegan kettle corn.
New York , NY & New Jersey
- The Cinnamon Snail – 100% vegan and organic breakfast, lunch and dessert truck.
- The Desi Truck – Indian food with veggie options (Manhattan).
- The Mac N’ Food Truck – 100% vegan comfort food, specializing in awesome mac ‘n’ cheese and other yummies.
- Soul Vegetarian – run by the makers of Ste. Martaen vegan cheese and Soul vegetarian East, this food truck serves up 100% vegan food.
- GMonkey – Eco and vegetarian, local and seasonal truck.
- Good Karma Kitchen – Organic vegetarian truck.
- CCV — Vegan food trailer.
- The Fojol Bros. Truck – A traveling culinary carnival with veggie options.
- Clover Truck – Veggie and vegan organic options.
And there are more and more popping up every day! Be sure to leave a comment if you know of one we should add to the list.
Editor: Andrea B.
Like elephant food & elephant dining on Facebook.
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,404 share Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 5 shares 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 20,824 shares If you Love her, Don’t Destroy Her. 14,009 shares The Best Marriage Advice from a Divorced Woman. 2,068 shares How to Disentangle ourselves from Karmic Relationships that Drive us Crazy. 159 shares The True Meaning of Friday the 13th (isn’t what we think). 5,261 shares The Technique that helps me make Decisions under Pressure (& has Saved my Life More than Once). 350 shares The 6 Best Spiritual Teachings of Wayne Dyer to help us Get Over Ourselves. 1,857 share Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 425 shares