The Beauty Test: Take it!

Via on Apr 11, 2012

A beautiful, funny and delicious moment each day…keeps the stress away!

Funny Moment of the Day: Please watch the following and let’s see how deep your sense of beauty is. Would you be able to date the person in this video?

YouTube Preview Image

Namaste,

David Romanelli
www.livinthemoment.com

To find out more about what it means to be a MOMENTEER and take back your life one beautiful, funny, and delicious moment at a time, email me and write Momenteer! in the subject.

About David Romanelli

David "Yeah Dave" Romanelli has played a major role in pioneering the modernization of wellness in the United States. He believes wellness and feeling good is so much more than fancy yoga poses, green juice, and tight-fitting clothes. Dave launched his career fusing ancient wellness practices with modern passions like exotic chocolate, fine wine, and gourmet food by creating Yoga + Chocolate, Yoga + Wine, and Yoga for Foodies.  His work has been featured in The Wall Street JournalFood + Wine, Newsweek and The New York Times; and his debut book, Yeah Dave's Guide to Livin' the Moment reached #1 on the Amazon Self-Help Bestseller List. Dave's new book launches in Fall 2014 from Skyhorse Publishing. Check out his new show Yeah Dave! brought to you by Scripps Network, the people behind The Food Network, Travel Channel, HGTV, and more.  He is a current contributor to Health Magazine, Yoga Journal, and various other publications. Discover more about his journey on www.yeahdave.com.

Like this article? Leave a tip!

(We use PayPal but you don't need an account with PayPal.)

Elephriends - Mindful Affiliates

13 Responses to “The Beauty Test: Take it!”

1. you are the cutest dave! :) love it!! I dare you to pose this question for men too…. hahaha!! :)

2. @loradow says:

I was all gung-ho until "Titanic 3D."

Yes, Celine Dion is a deal breaker for me.

3. Oana says:

Beautiful people do not just happen, indeed :)

4. Roberta says:

If I wasn't married—the voice would not be a problem for me if I was in a position to date this man. Just as long as he didn't mind my deep masculine voice–I think we would be ok. :-)

5. Tanya Lee Markul says:

Posted to Elephant Yoga on Facebook and Twitter.

Tanya Lee Markul, Yoga Editor
    Like Elephant Yoga on Facebook

6. Tanya Lee Markul says:

Just posted to "Featured Today" on the Elephant Yoga homepage.

Tanya Lee Markul, Yoga Editor
    Like Elephant Yoga on Facebook

7. yogi tobye says:

Steve Martin "The man with 2 brains" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy4K-qt0m1Q

It's the boy version incarnate I tells ya!!!

8. MamasteNJ says:

Love this *Yeah Dave*. If you happen upon a *beautiful* person, you are in luck. It shows you're listening. xoxo~Mamaste

9. thirtydaysofyoga says:

I tell my little kids that what they like or even love in a person, they need to learn to love the flip side of that (you put it so much better with the thorn and the rose) because there is ALWAYS a flip side; it isn't good or bad, it's just there and it's what makes up the whole person, like night and day together.

Lovely video.

10. ValCarruthers says:

Love this, Dave! Fascinating how our projections of what our "ideal" lover should be keeps us from accepting the real one as is, perfectly imperfect.

Just posted to "Popular Lately" on the Elephant Spirituality Homepage.

Valerie Carruthers
    Please go and "Like" Elephant Spirituality on Facebook

11. Bonnie says:

I will give my honest answer in 2 parts.

1. I'm weird. That guy in the pic is definitely handsome, but too handsome for my tastes. I like to be able to see some character in appearances, if that makes any sense.

2. The voice has…um… a little too much character for my tastes. It's like a Mickey Mouse voice. And I say that with full knowledge that my own voice sounds like a 12 year old boys voice right before puberty kicks in.

But who knows? Love is funny. A guy could have a Mickey Mouse voice but have something else about him that I immediately love, and so I come to love the voice too. I don't really believe in impossibility, just improbability.