All I really need to know, I learned from watching Yellow Submarine when I was four years old.
• Friendship can steer a lost submarine out of a sea of monsters.
• No one is a Nowhere Man…everyone has beauty.
• “It’s all in the mind you know.”
• Be kind to the elder Sgt. Peppers in your life. They know the way home.
• Love can reach and heal even the Bluest of Meanines.
• Laugh, sing and suddenly your world we be filled with blooming roses of all kinds.
Paula Gerardi is a practicing intuitive, teacher and an Interfaith Minister who is at home in Denver, CO. Her life as a spiritual seeker has taken her to the wisdom of yoga through Ammachi, Shamanism through her Celtic lineage and a more traditional degree from NYU. “I am living in gratitude for this life, my work, and the beauty all around us.” She can be found at http://www.shamanstar.com/ and she still loves The Beatles.
Editor: Jamie Morgan
hot on elephant
The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. A Letter to my Children: You do not come from a Broken Home. These People are Rare Gems—Keep Them, Fight for Them, don’t Give Up on Them. Mom, can I Call her Mom, Too? Jon Stewart makes first appearance since retiring—”it’s not your country.” Waylon shares 10 transformingly beautiful Quotes about Love. My Marriage had to End—for my Life to Begin. 40 Things I’ve Learned in 40 Years. Why your Yoga Goals are (Probably) Irrelevant, if not Downright Dangerous. The Day I Stopped Running.