Via on Jun 21, 2012

Kristen Stewart in Jack Kerouac’s On the Road: the NSFW video.

YouTube Preview Image YouTube Preview Image

Kristen Stewart Topless Sex Scenes from On the… by Badlandz

“The above is a (NSFW) scene from the upcoming film adaptation of On the Road. It is the first time in which we the public are privy to Kristen Stewart’s boobs. Also the first we see her giving two gentlemen handjobs at the same time. We did it everybody.” ~ Gawker

And here’s the trailer for the upcoming film.

Jack Kerouac’s On the Road is coming to a theater near you. Starring Kristen Stewart of Twilight fame…Sam Riley and Garrett Hedlund. Directed by Walter Salles (The Motorcycle Diaries). Produced by Francis Ford Coppola.

Click here for bonus of Kerouac himself reading On the Road.

~

This just in, via Gawker, via France…Kristen Stewart goes topless, gives Jack and Neal some loveplay…at the same time. Looks like this movie will depict the Beat Generation, unvarnished.

YouTube Preview Image

About elephant journal

Like this article? Leave a tip!

(We use PayPal but you don't need an account with PayPal.)

Elephriends - Mindful Affiliates

9 Responses to “NSFW video: Kristen Stewart topless debut: gives Jack Kerouac & Neal Cassady some front seat love On the Road.”

1. Wow…Elephant's providing a major public service in promoting Beat Generation literacy here. Bravo, Waylon. Bravo.
    And, yes, Kristen Stewart, even if she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag, is cute…

• elephantjournal says:

I'm psyched for the movie. And last I checked, adventure on the road beat generation and sex is a all a major public service. And I check often. ~ Way

2. yogasamurai says:

The Beat Generation could work on its literacy – Kerouac more than anyone. God, this looks like real gutter trash. On the Load? Is that the title? :o)))

• elephantjournal says:

Stewart, Stewart. Each to his own, I guess. This blog may be silly, but I'm psyched for the flick. It's about time and it's a good team that put it together. I remember seeing Ginsberg in Boston hoping Coppola would get it made in the 90s. That's 20 years ago, now.

On the Road, Dharma Bums, Tristessa, Town & City, Pomes All Sizes…these and others, personally, and I know for many others, his's lonely genuine voice was a godsend in our wayward youth.

PS: not sure what you mean by literacy—Kerouac and Ginsberg et al read all the masters, they were scholars first, a part of lineage.

3. yogasamurai says:

We have more common ground than it might appear, I'm sure. One of my all-time favorite quotes is from Jack:

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits.
    The rebels. The troublemakers.
    The round pegs in the square holes – the ones who see things
    differently.
    They're not fond of rules and they have no respect for
    the status quo.
    You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them,
    disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them.
    About the only thing that you
    can't do is ignore them.
    Because they change things."
    ~Jack Kerouac

I'm not sure I would put them all in the same "league" — Kerouac, Ginsberg, Corso and the
    great William Burroughs — though.

I did read the Beats in high school when a bunch of us dropped acid with our Pied Piper
    of an English teacher at a strict private school — and formed something of a "Dead Poets Society."

Glory Days!

There's just way too much hype, and way too much Spectacle in the way we appreciate life – and
    "history" – these days.

Literacy? They certainly broke tradition. On the Road is practically one long sentence! I think a lot
    of writers since that time have really introduced marvelous new voices and idioms – but with
    much greater discipline. They bent the stick way out in one direction, Kerouac especially, but
    not always so coherently methinks

They weren't dunces: they went to college, Columbia, of course, my own alma mater, but they were rather
    anti-academic, I think, and pitched themselves against the literary "formalism" of the time.

They really wrote without a strong literary tradition except for Whitman, or Blake, perhaps in
    Ginsberg's case? Maybe you have a different view.

Are they important figures, culturally? Of course, certainly forerunners of much of what came later
    in the the 1960s. Much more "conventional" in some respects than people realize, at the
    same time mired down in serious drug and alcohol abuse, to say nothing of (petty) criminality.

Ginsburg was gay and Burroughs was pretty openly bi – and ahead of their time in making
    this pretty clear. Kerouac seems to have been the most flat out conservative really?
    Though what that really means given that they were all rather merry Hedonist drop-outs
    is unclear!

I confess: I don't think these things actually make you a better writer.

One interesting thing rarely explored is whether there were female "Beats" – there were – though
    in lesser numbers, in part because it was harder for women to live and roll that way.

It will be interesting to see if the film breaks any new ground here? I rather doubt it.
    Looks like a Hollywood-style bio-pic to me?

Truman Capote (rather unfairly) on Kerouac:

"Thar's not writing. That's typing."

TBC

4. Noel-ephant says:

YouTube has a nudity ban/policy! How Victorian of them!

5. [...] 10. looking at photos of naked Adam Levine, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Lochte, Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron/Kristen Stewart, Scarlett Johansson, Katy Perry, Padma Lakshmi, Anne Hathaway, Kate Upton. To read something on [...]

6. Rodney Cooper says:

Where's the topless scene, where the three actors are naked in the front seat? I rented the movie, and at that part Kristen's nipples are out of view, below the dash board. (I've seen the photo with nipples – same scene.) Someone please e-mail me the TIMESTAMP – (first)_(last) at rocketmail (dot) com. Thanks. Maybe there's a flashback later to that point in the movie? I don't know how I missed it. I also watched the deleted scenes.