Via Reddit, Naturally.
Jeff Bridges has the best hair. He’s always had the best hair: in every movie I’ve ever seen him over 20 years—Fearless, Fabulous Baker Boys, The Big Lebowski. Well, every movie other than Iron Man.
Here’s how you do it, from an expert Redditor.
10 Step Plan to Dudesque Hair
- Be born with decent genetics.
- Grow out hair.
- Get decent shape-up hair cut.
- Sweat mild-moderately everyday.
- Rinse hair with warm water, then cold water. Shampoo and condition every third day.
- Pat dry and comb hair with wide toothed comb immediately after showering.
- Apply bandana for 15-30 min
- Brush with densely bristled brush.
- Shape up every two months.
- Realize you are doing less and benefiting more.
Qualifications: 2011 Best Hair Award in first year med school class of 175 students
Images from over the years:
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 632 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 13 shares Learn Social Media, Writing, Editing & Journalism Ethics with elephantjournal.com. 6 shares Dear Pretty Young Woman Flirting with my Husband. 3,596 shares The Real Reason so many Long-term Relationships Fail Sexually. 1,113 share Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 1,049 share Why a Year of No Dating was the Best Thing I ever did for Myself. 8,455 shares The Astrology of 2017: Letting Go & Shining your Light. 1,051 share These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,392 share