Republicans like to talk big on the economy.
Republicans talk fiscal responsibility. It’s one of the most attractive things about the GOP:
Five Facts about the Massachusetts economy under Governor Romney.
And, here’s some more facts, re: Romney’s track record, for those of us who want more than truthiness:
- State spending increased at well over rate of inflation under Romney’s watch, estimated at 24% – more than$5 billion – over Romney’s final three years.
- Under Romney, Massachusetts dramatically underperformed the rest of the nation in terms of job growth.
- Romney has been criticized by experts for failing to deliver on issues of business
- Romney left his successor to fill a budget deficit exceeding $1 billion
- Massachusetts’ state and local tax burden rose more than 7% during Romney’s administration.Via Reddit, via Anonymous via McCain’s research dossier from 2008. Source: HERE.
hot on elephant
Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. Join: Elephant’s Fall 2016 Academy. The Ones who have been Badly Hurt Love the Hardest. The Sadist—the Darkest Personality Disorder. What every Empath must Know before they Date. These Kinds of Friendships aren’t Meant to Last Forever. To Have our Needs Met—Without Apology. What we’re Actually Searching for when we Run Away.