What do Adam Levine, Robert Downey Jr. and Tara Stiles have in common?
Sexy, sexy, sexy!
Old, young, fat or fit, black, white or any shade, doing Yoga makes you sexy.
The practice of yoga adds a little mystique to your persona. You’re infinitely more interesting when you are on your path. People seem to stand up and take notice. The word yoga, and the practice of yoga, always creates a buzz.
What makes people sexy? Feeling confident, happy and being content contributes immensely to your hotness. Tara Stiles got it right, yoga does make you sexy, slim (if you really want it), calm (most of the time).
Yoga teaches you discipline commitment, endurance and surrender.
Here are 10 reasons yoga makes you a sexy beast:
1. Yoga creates self-confidence. When you take care of yourself and cultivate a regular asana practice you feel better about you. Your shoulders are back and your spine is straight, head is held high. When you’re confident, people want to be around you. It makes everyone notice you. Self-confidence is totally sexy.
2. Better awareness. You’re breathing in life and you’re having a full experience. You notice and appreciate things more. Sure, saying all the right things might get you laid, but your awareness of something bigger than yourself makes you more engaging, compassionate and definitely more sexy.
3. Tight fitting yoga clothes make your ass look hot. An asana practice can help you get into all sorts of cool clothes.
4. Yoga makes you more flexible in all the right places. Just sayin’.
5. Inversions change your outlook on life, make you look younger and energize you. Vibrant energy makes you more attractive. Everyone wants to be around the life of the party. No one wants to hang with the party pooper.
6. Yoga increases your vibration and attracts more people to you. There’s a mystique associated with doing yoga. It adds a new flavour to your persona. When you do yoga you’re instantly more interesting, worldly and, of course, flexible…
7. A strong athletic Yoga practice like Ashtanga or Power Vinyasa Flow builds your stamina and strength. Yoga increases blood flow to vital organs—like your brain. Yes, and those other vital organs also.
8. Mula Bandha is the strengthening and toning the muscles of the pelvic floor or perineum. The drawing in and up of this area to the spine increases sensation and blood flow to your nether regions. Mula Bandha is believed to move energy along the spine to the brain. Containing, creating and drawing energy up the spine can create a euphoric feeling similar to orgasm. Match this energy with your breath and enjoy your results.
9. Peace of mind gives you the ability to feel more content in your own skin. Contentment gives you a little pep in your step. Looking for the good while acknowledging but not dwelling in the bad gives you more time to use your energy for more productive endeavours.
10. Practicing yoga can make you happy, compassionate and conscious of life. Yoga can put a smile on your face, and a real smile can be damn sexy!
I know that being sexy isn’t the only reason we should do yoga. Yoga is a tool on the path to self-awareness, self-love and love for all.
Whatever brings you to the mat can be the catalyst for changing your life and making the world a better place.
If being sexy appeals to you then own it.
Be who you are and practice yoga.
Editor: Lynn Hasselberger
Like elephant health & wellness and elephant yoga on facebook.
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 387 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 171 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 397 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 1,010 share Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 12 shares Will & Grace are Back after 10 years & it’s the Funniest 10 minutes of Election Commentary Ever. 12,180 shares September’s Black Moon: The Rare, Powerful, Feminine Goddess Lilith. 14,482 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,812 share The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,426 shares October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 6,556 shares