To view more Romney ads, go to his channel on youtube.
Just this week, according to The Huffington Post:
The disparity, with Republicans spending $41.7 million and Democrats spending $23.5 million, illustrates a strategic gamble on behalf of the GOP presidential nominee to bury President Barack Obama and burn past him during the closing weeks of the campaign.
1. Romney campaign: $17.7 million
2. Obama campaign: $16.5 million
3. The Karl Rove-started American Crossroads: $7 million
4. The Romney supporting super-PAC Restore Our Future: $6 million
5. The Obama supporting super-PAC Priorities USA: $4.2 million
6. The National Rifle Association: $1.3 million
7. The conservative American Future Fund: $400k
What will turn the tide, and make the difference for Obama? Two more debates, youth turn out, female turn out, and continued domination of small internet donations.
Don’t want to “just” donate? Like me, you can “shop.”
hot on elephant
How I stopped Speed Dating my Passions & finally Committed. 235 shares She Smiles as she Cries: the Story of High-functioning Depression. 5,042 shares A Homemade Buddhist Ritual for Letting Go. 608 shares New Moon in Scorpio: Only those who Believe in Magic will Find It. 2,371 shares 10 Things to Know about Dating a Scorpio (& Why they Love Sex). 596 shares Living with C-PTSD Following an Abusive Relationship. 2,301 shares Why we must Break to Heal. 1,037 share Stop Ignoring these Connections, they can Turn your Day (or Life) around. 927 shares To my Diego: 4 Poems by Frida Kahlo that Demonstrate the Exquisite Nature of Love. 633 shares Why it’s Okay we Won’t ever have Sex. 278 shares