Romney supporters try to explain why they support Romney.

Via on Nov 6, 2012

Ah, Bullshit Mountain.

I admire this man for getting a little dialogue going, for his poker face—and for his ability to converse and smile through it all.

Obama: that Buddhist, Muslim, atheist Communist who hates Americans so much and is so divisive:

Join: Elephant’s Summer 2015 Academy: a Certificate Apprenticeship in Social Media, Journalism Ethics & Editing.

Facebook is in talks with major corporate media about pulling their content into FB, leaving other sites to wither or pay up if we want to connect with you, our readers. Want to stay connected before the curtain drops?
Sign up for our curated, quality newsletters below.

Incorrect source, offensive, or found a typo? Email us (please put title in subject bar of email so we'll be able to fix). Or do you want to write for Elephant?
{Waylon H. Lewis C Enterprises 2015: Use Rights in perpetuity. Ownership remains with author.}

About Waylon Lewis

15 Responses to “Romney supporters try to explain why they support Romney.”

1. Alicia says:

where do they find these people??

2. kimberly says:

scarey

3. Stephanie says:

When you've got nothing else, blame it on the Buddhists!

4. Korumaze says:

OMG!!!

5. shannon jacobs says:

The Buddhists? Really?

clueless millennials and baby-boomer conspiracy theorists

Im sure whoever was piloting that drone was cracking up at all the fat white folks worshiping mr mitt

6. tit for mitt boob for bama says:

Oh, Buddha, take their wheel!!

7. Ben Ralston Ben_Ralston says:

Difficult to know whether to laugh or cry.
    Imagine if aliens came down to earth and this was their first contact with human beings…

8. Jaime says:

Oh my, this was disturbing to watch.

9. elaine says:

These people are supporting Romney because, like him, they don't know what they're talking about.

10. Vision_Quest2 says:

Somehow, I can't imagine ever thinking or saying what these people say in this video … under ANY circumstances; including wealth. When I'd been a lot younger (and knew less), I used to say "I'm a centrist: me and personal wealth of just $250,000 more (probably close to $1 M "poor" millionaire chicken feed in today's dollars) than what I have now (low 5 figs), and I'd be a Republican for sure."

Now… never!! Centrists cannot exist in this climate, for obvious reasons.

11. Vision_Quest2 says:

Yipes … after 90 minutes of yoga practice … my mat time never compromised by listening to election returns or any news … I can feel these people in the video. They are scared.

I don't agree with what they do to go about dealing with their fears. And, obviously, they are birthers and have conspiracy theories that feed into their actions …

12. Timmy_Robins says:

He is all three!!! Lol

13. Signe says:

These people certainly do not inspire confidence in me, but I am sure the same video could be made with Obama supporters. I also think that both parties have adherents who can knowledgeably and eloquently explain why they support their candidate. I think that Obama supporters need to temper their victory with compassionate and Romney supporters need to adopt an attitude of cooperation. I am striving to understand why people voted for the "other candidate" because I feel strongly the need to shift honestly to middle ground with my fellow citizens. This video does not inspire in me compassion for the side I am trying to understand. If feels like mockery

14. Sera L says: