Join us for a new and improved Conscious Cleanse Yoga Detox Program.
With thanks to our partner, YogaPod.
The Conscious Cleanse Yoga Detox Program combines the power of whole food nutrition with the healing benefits of yoga. Each meeting offers support for the cleanse and a yoga class that is specifically designed to help with the detox, cleansing and weight loss.
The Conscious Cleanse is a whole foods based cleanse that will help you create your perfect diet, one that is sustainable, by identifying which foods, habits and thoughts make you feel your best. This cleanse is not about will power, restricting calories, consuming only liquid or being chained to the toilet.
This program combines the power of whole food nutrition with the healing benefits of yoga. Each meeting offers a yoga class that is specifically designed to help with the detox, cleansing and weight loss.
The Conscious Cleanse is a 14-day step-by-step detox program designed to help you cleanse your body and your mind of toxic overload, resulting in a slimmer, brighter, more energetic, more aware, more flexible, you.
Jan. 6th 2013 – Jan. 20th 2013 with transition days beginning on Jan. 2nd 2013
- Kick off meeting #1 and Conscious Detox yoga class:
- Sunday January 6 | 2:30 – 5 p.m.
- Support meeting #2 and Conscious Detox yoga class:
- Wednesday January 9 | 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Support meeting #3 and Conscious Detox yoga class:
- Sunday January 13 | 2:30 – 5 p.m.
- Support meeting #4 and Conscious Detox yoga class:
- Wednesday January 16 | 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Support meeting #5 and Conscious Detox yoga class:
- Sunday January 20 | 2:30 – 5 pm
Conscious Cleanse – Prema Members: $269
Conscious Cleanse – Regular Price: $299
Conscious Cleanse with 2 weeks unlimited Yoga at Yoga Pod: $339
- • Five Conscious Cleanse workshops including informational support meeting and Conscious Detox yoga class designed for cleansing
- • Q&A and time to connect with other cleansers
- • Daily email support from Jules and Jo including 5 days of transition pre-cleanse and several days post-cleanse to help you with food testing and sensitivity
- • 55-page manual with shopping list, sample meal plans and robust recipe guide Online community forum for additional support
BENEFITS OF THE CLEANSE
- • Increase Energy
- • Look Younger
- • Release Stubborn Pounds
- • Reduce Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- • Sleep Better
- • Create Healthy, Sustainable Habits
- • Reduce Cravings, Allergies and Sick Days
Julie Peláez and Jo Schaalman created the Conscious Cleanse as a result of their common passions for yoga and whole food nutrition. Their time spent individually as health coaches, decades of teaching yoga, studying personal development and nutrition, as well as their own personal healing journeys (which you can read about on their website consciouscleanse.com), is what informs the foundation of the Conscious Cleanse. Although they talk about food, weight loss and cleansing, what really lights them up is helping people discover their vibrant self so they can focus on their dreams and goals.
Ed: Lynn Hasselberger
Like elephant health & wellness on facebook.
hot on elephant
Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. Join: Elephant’s Fall 2016 Academy. When you’re Stuck, Remember to ask yourself this Question. Welcome to September’s Eclipse Season—Anything is Possible. Thank You to the Men who Didn’t Know what they had—When they had Me. Wait for the One who Falls in Love with Your Naked Soul.