With thanks to our partner, YogaPod.
EXPAND YOUR POTENTIAL. IGNITE YOUR INQUISITIVE SIDE.
- • Immerse in Vinyasa, Hot, Forrest and Yin Yoga
- • Receive personal feedback about your practice
- • Study history, philosophy, anatomy, alignment, chakras, pranayama, bandhas, and much more
- • Train with experienced and diverse instructors
- • Learn innovative teaching techniques
- • Develop the skills to lead a Vinyasa yoga class
- • Go deeper as a student. Serve the community by sharing yoga
TWO PART TRAINING:
All are welcome to sign up for the first 100 hours;
however, Part 1 is a prerequisite for Part 2.
PART 1 – Immersion: 100 hours of concentrated yoga technique and philosophy, for the student who wants to advance their practice.
PART 2 – Certification to Teach: An additional 100 hours of modern teaching techniques that will equip you with the skills necessary to empower you on your yoga teaching journey.
Nine weekend intensives, plus Wednesday evenings
February 23 – May 4, 2013
- • Wednesdays 5:00 – 10 p.m.
- • Saturdays 9:00am – 4:30 p.m.
- • Sundays 9:00am – 4:30 p.m.
- • $2550 with an early bird special of $2200, due by January 13th, 2013.
- • Optional Payment Plan of $850 per month for three-months. Payments due on February 1st, March 1st, and April 1st, 2013.
- • Part 1 Option – The first 100 hour program is $1275
Contact [email protected] to submit your application or for more information!
Ed: Lynn Hasselberger
Like elephant yoga on facebook.
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 305 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 159 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 363 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 951 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 2 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,107 share 5 Ways to Kiss & Make Up for your Mercury Retrograde Mishaps. 494 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,086 share 15 Cool Things Yoga has Taught Me. (Hint: None of them are Handstand.) 2,361 shares How we can Rewrite our Stories after Loving a Narcissist. 1,072 share