Dressing for Yoga in the Post-Lululemon Transparent Pants Era. ~ Rob Pollak.

Via on Mar 21, 2013

lululemon_pant_butt

As if making it to yoga class every day wasn’t already difficult, women everywhere now have to worry about whether the creepy guy in the back of the class can see their everythings.

Bonus: What Does the Sheer Yoga Pant Scandal Say about Us?

Actually, that’s unfair to creepy guys everywhere. If you didn’t notice that your pants were see through until Lululemon pulled them from the shelves, then maybe it’s time to take a look in the mirror. I recommend a wide-legged forward bend. Then you can see for yourself what everyone else has already seen.

Even if you’re just uncovering the truth about your pants, there’s nothing you can do now to cover up the past. It’s about moving forward.

I put together a simple flow chart to address the question that women everywhere are asking:

What do I wear to yoga class to prevent people from seeing my inner warrior?

By Rob Pollak

Relephant:

Things Your Yoga Teacher is Dying to Tell You (But Probably Won’t).
3 Things Yoga Teachers Must Stop Doing. Right Now.

Like elephant yoga on Facebook

Ed: Kate Bartolotta

About Rob Pollak

Rob Pollak plans to get famous via the internet. You can follow his journey, writing and drawings at Rob Complains About Things, Twitter or Facebook.

15 Responses to “Dressing for Yoga in the Post-Lululemon Transparent Pants Era. ~ Rob Pollak.”

1. You are too funny, Rob!!! I can hardly take it!

2. Vanessa says:

I love this flow chart! So, were/are you one of those creepy guys? ;)

3. OleManJake says:

Good call, Rob!

4. On point guy. My first pair of lulu must have been this "see-through" version and of course no one told me until the end of a working day. I worked at a gym as a trainer- I must have squatted down xx amount of times– why did no guy trainers say anything?! Then my girlfriend at the end of the evening was like, btw I can see your… OMG Let's just say I boycotted them for a bit, but then went back because they do make a good product. Now I just double check in the dressing mirror as a precaution.

5. Mandy says:

Hilarious flow chart made my Friday. Thanks Rob!

6. Shelley in BC says:

Got my laugh on – thanks for that!

7. Elizabeth says:

AWESOME!!! I just couldn’t prevent few people around me (and I’m riding a commute van pool) to be very worry… Asking themselves “what is the new thing she tried….. Today? what is that keeps her tears laughing after a stressful day?? Thank you so much!!!!

8. kimsquips says:

Too Funny!

9. devacat says:

Guys, wear more than boxers. In a decade of teaching yoga I've seen a lot more than I want to.

10. Thanks for the flow chart! It makes it easy for us guys!

11. veedub says:

oh please. old navy sells yoga pants for $19 which can be worn as regualr pants, b/c you can't see through them and theylook good and are comfortable. what's with the expensive accessories, anyway? are we there to work or to show off?

12. Revoe says:

Boxer briefs are uncomfortable if you have thick thighs from having lifted weights in high-school. I'll wear whatever I want, and that's never gonna be boxer briefs.