Doing one of these things may get something else flowing (other than her vinyasa):
1. When you want to do something with her, be sure to end your question with, “you down, dog?”
“I feel like saving the world, you down, dog?”“Let’s plant organic carrots in a community garden, you down, dog?”
2. If you get in a fight and she tells you to leave, look her in the eye and sweetly say, “Nah-imma-stay.”
3. Tell her you like the way she makes your chakras feel.
4. Instead of whispering “sweet nothings” in her ear, try softly chanting: “Om nimaya shiva, baby” or “Shanti, shanti, shanti, om, sweetheart.”
And when things start to get more serious than a yoga teacher in a Bikram class on a full moon:
5. Give her a yogi pet name, like [little] Ganesha (reminding her that she helps remove all obstacles in your life) or [beautiful] Warrior (letting her know she’s the girl that helps inspire you to stay strong).
Like elephant journal on Facebook.
Assistant Ed: Andie Britton-Foster/Ed: Brianna Bemel
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 427 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 171 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 404 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 1,018 share Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 12 shares September’s Black Moon: The Rare, Powerful, Feminine Goddess Lilith. 40,736 shares Will & Grace are Back after 10 years & it’s the Funniest 10 minutes of Election Commentary Ever. 15,668 shares October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 7,441 shares The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,538 shares How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 3,434 shares