It’s not a coincidence if while living in your home, your health has seen better days.
There are ways, depending on how you’re utilizing the energy in your home, to determine how your health and other aspects of your life will go.
If you’ve recently moved into your home or conversely have lived in your home for a while and have had a slew of health issues, it’s important to understand that this is not a fluke.
The energy or Feng Shui of a home can indicate health issues.
To give you an idea, below is a short list, of internal forms that can hurt your health:
- Too many windows—consider using window treatments to anchor the energy in the home.
- Too little light—consider using skylights to bring light in.
- Low beams directly over your bed can indicate health issues on the meridian that the beams cross over your body. Cover them up with sheetrock, billowing fabric or get a canopy bed to eliminate health issues.
- Toilet too close to the kitchen, or above the kitchen.
- A fireplace or kitchen in the center of a house can cause high-blood pressure or heart attacks. Consider using another fireplace in a different part of the house to eliminate health issues.
- A staircase in the center of the house can cause problems with the back, spine and skeletal system.
- Water in the center of the house, such as an atrium, laundry room, or bathroom can cause problems with the blood or kidneys. If it’s a water feature, that is in the center of the home, consider turning it off and draining it. If there are other toilets in the home use those instead of the one in the center of the home to eliminate health issues.
It is important to note that these types of internal forms can take up to 18 months or longer after moving into the house to manifest, and they tend to culminate.
Also, sleeping direction, door directions, working direction, home orientation and location can all positively affect your health, money and relationships.
I know. It’s so egregious. How can that be possible?
Remember that one business in the strip mall, down the street from your house, that changes ownership every year? The one that everyone says is doomed from the start? That’s energy affecting it!
Remember the house in the neighborhood that has a constant flow of people coming and going, moving in and moving out—yup, that too is energy affecting the residents.
This entire planet is made up of energy. The law of resonance states, when two objects come in contact with one another, they will resonate or vibrate at the same level. One will rise to meet the other energetically.
A great example of this is when your friend calls you up and unloads all their problems on you and by the end of the phone call they feel great, and you feel like crap! That’s the law of resonance at work.
The same goes with your home; whatever energy is prevalent there, you will resonate with eventually. It’s only a matter of time. The hope is that the energy is good and supportive and you start resonating at that same level and this is how you’re able to accomplish your goals easier.
Lastly, if you’ve been suffering with health issues for a while, start utilizing your health direction to help you get well fast.
Sleep with your head to your health direction, face your health direction when working from home, use doors that face your health direction, and for maximum efficacy, when spending long periods of time sitting down, face your health direction.
Wishing you all my Feng!
Like elephant health & wellness on Facebook.
Ed: Bryonie Wise
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 342 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 160 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 364 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 954 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 2 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,369 share 5 Ways to Kiss & Make Up for your Mercury Retrograde Mishaps. 497 shares “I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.” 1,241 share 15 Cool Things Yoga has Taught Me. (Hint: None of them are Handstand.) 2,472 shares How we can Rewrite our Stories after Loving a Narcissist. 1,075 share