Sex is emotion in motion. ~ Mae West
The primary concern of the sacral chakra (which I have nominated as the chakra for the month of September) is S-E-X.
Move your hips and shake your sacral chakra with this fun playlist! (Just remember the difference between a dance partner and a life partner.)
p.s. Please share your favorite sexy second chakra song in a comment, if so inspired.
2. Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye
“When I get that feeling…”
3. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Love Me or Leave Me by Nina Simone
5. Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira
6. You Keep Me Hangin’ On by Diana Ross
7. Sex Machine by James Brown
8. Why Don’t We Do It In The Road? by The Beatles
9. The Nearness of You by Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
I also love Norah Jones’ cover of this song, but here is a fabulous older version.
10. Lover Lay Down by Dave Matthews Band
Like elephant journal gets sexy on Facebook.
Ed: Sara Crolick
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 1,431 share Learn to Rock your Social Media & Write Mindfully with Waylon Lewis & Elephant’s Editors. 5 shares If you Love her, Don’t Destroy Her. 21,211 shares 2017 is The Year of Kali, Goddess of Endings & Beginnings. 29,647 shares The Best Marriage Advice from a Divorced Woman. 2,095 shares The True Meaning of Friday the 13th (isn’t what we think). 5,271 shares The Technique that helps me make Decisions under Pressure (& has Saved my Life More than Once). 521 shares The 6 Best Spiritual Teachings of Wayne Dyer to help us Get Over Ourselves. 1,893 share Use This Buddhist Practice to Overcome Self-Doubt. 445 shares Two Kinds of Love we all Experience in our Lifetime. 957 shares