Sex is emotion in motion. ~ Mae West
The primary concern of the sacral chakra (which I have nominated as the chakra for the month of September) is S-E-X.
Move your hips and shake your sacral chakra with this fun playlist! (Just remember the difference between a dance partner and a life partner.)
p.s. Please share your favorite sexy second chakra song in a comment, if so inspired.
2. Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye
“When I get that feeling…”
3. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Love Me or Leave Me by Nina Simone
5. Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira
6. You Keep Me Hangin’ On by Diana Ross
7. Sex Machine by James Brown
8. Why Don’t We Do It In The Road? by The Beatles
9. The Nearness of You by Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
I also love Norah Jones’ cover of this song, but here is a fabulous older version.
10. Lover Lay Down by Dave Matthews Band
Like elephant journal gets sexy on Facebook.
Ed: Sara Crolick
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 442 shares September’s Black Moon: The Rare, Powerful, Feminine Goddess Lilith. 67,336 shares Will & Grace are Back after 10 years & it’s the Funniest 10 minutes of Election Commentary Ever. 17,129 shares October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 7,755 shares The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,594 shares How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 3,644 shares What Teens need from their Parents. (Hint: It’s not Grounding & Punishment.) 2,044 shares I am Who I am Thanks to You—The 5 Most Important People we Meet in Life. 2,089 shares 10 Good Reasons Not to Contact your Ex. 878 shares The True Story of a 5-year-old Colorado Cannabis Refugee. 345 shares