Sex is emotion in motion. ~ Mae West
The primary concern of the sacral chakra (which I have nominated as the chakra for the month of September) is S-E-X.
Move your hips and shake your sacral chakra with this fun playlist! (Just remember the difference between a dance partner and a life partner.)
p.s. Please share your favorite sexy second chakra song in a comment, if so inspired.
2. Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye
“When I get that feeling…”
3. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Love Me or Leave Me by Nina Simone
5. Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira
6. You Keep Me Hangin’ On by Diana Ross
7. Sex Machine by James Brown
8. Why Don’t We Do It In The Road? by The Beatles
9. The Nearness of You by Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
I also love Norah Jones’ cover of this song, but here is a fabulous older version.
10. Lover Lay Down by Dave Matthews Band
Like elephant journal gets sexy on Facebook.
Ed: Sara Crolick
hot on elephant
Elephant Journal’s Holiday Gift Guide 636 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 555 shares Waylon’s favorite Ethical Gifts. 10 shares Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 28 shares Trevor Noah just won my Respect. 2,557 shares Year of the Fire Rooster 2017: What to Expect. 851 shares December Forecast: Letting Go of 2016 & Leaning into 2017 with Love. 6,647 shares These Tweets (and Retweets) actually Happened. 1,384 share How to Say Goodbye to that almost-great Love. 1,560 share For the Women who are Trying to Do & Be Everything to Everyone. 3,171 shares