Sex is emotion in motion. ~ Mae West
The primary concern of the sacral chakra (which I have nominated as the chakra for the month of September) is S-E-X.
Move your hips and shake your sacral chakra with this fun playlist! (Just remember the difference between a dance partner and a life partner.)
p.s. Please share your favorite sexy second chakra song in a comment, if so inspired.
2. Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye
“When I get that feeling…”
3. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Love Me or Leave Me by Nina Simone
5. Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira
6. You Keep Me Hangin’ On by Diana Ross
7. Sex Machine by James Brown
8. Why Don’t We Do It In The Road? by The Beatles
9. The Nearness of You by Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
I also love Norah Jones’ cover of this song, but here is a fabulous older version.
10. Lover Lay Down by Dave Matthews Band
Like elephant journal gets sexy on Facebook.
Ed: Sara Crolick
hot on elephant
Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. Join: Elephant’s Fall 2016 Academy. The Ones who have been Badly Hurt Love the Hardest. The Sadist—the Darkest Personality Disorder. What every Empath must Know before they Date. These Kinds of Friendships aren’t Meant to Last Forever. To Have our Needs Met—Without Apology. What we’re Actually Searching for when we Run Away.