How to Get a Bikini Body.

Via on Mar 10, 2014

bikini body

Find a bathing suit that feels comfortable and fits well.

Place it on that fabulous body.

Go out and do something/be somewhere/be with someone that makes you happy.

Be with folks that you love and love you so much that you forget about ever feeling ‘bad’ about any part of you, ever ever again, no matter what you are wearing or not.

The end.

Love elephant and want to go steady?

Sign up for our (curated) daily and weekly newsletters!

About Renee Picard

Renée Picard is an editor and columnist at elephant journal. A grounded creative, her words often spill out in cheap breakfast joints and via coffee shop thought streams. She prefers real conversation over small talk, red over pink, ocean over mountains. She likes roaming the oceanside in the morning, taking photos of beach things. She tries to lead life with intuition and a soft (but fierce) heart. A core mission in her life is to offer and hold safe spaces for others to express themselves authentically via writing or other creative means. For her, writing is an instinct, craft, a heart-thing. Find more of it at her blog, connect with her on Twitter and Facebook.

16 Responses to “How to Get a Bikini Body.”

1. sabine says:

radical and new concept – self love! right on!!

2. Erica Leibrandt Erica says:

Ha! Thanks for posting this..Ive seen it and wanted to blog it as well. It's genius!

3. Liina says:

"how to get a bikini-body? put a bikini on your body" :)))

this is fabulous! laughed so hard and makes me realize that this life of ours…is pretty damn cool! more confidence and self-love boys and girls!

4. Mindy kittay says:

Love love love love this!!!!

5. Carolyn says:

I am 52 and wear a bikini when walking on the beach. Love the feel of the breeze on my skin. :)

6. @BikiniBus says:

I totally believe in bikini's or one-pieces or tankinis!! Wear what YOU want! Follow me and see @bikinibus or facebook.com/bikinibus

7. I lovelovelovelovelove this! I laughed out loud. You are lovely. Thanks for sharing this. Happy bikini season (from someone who has never felt comfortable in a bathing suit but will try to feel so this year) :)

8. Sharon Goe says:

Love this, and am sooooo glad someone has put to voice and words what I've been thinking, doing and loving, (out of the norm*) for the longest! Screw all the other BS!

9. Clicked through because I was hoping this was the answer, and I'm so pleased to see it was. Very cute. xo.