Update: Love ourselves, and the world will catch up.
Chantelle Brown-Young, aka Winnie Harlow.
“Chantelle has vitiligo and was called “zebra” and “cow” as a child. She is now competing to be the next top model.”
Skip to 320:
Michael Jackson had it. What is it? This.
A few tidbits:
- It is painless and simply a lack of skin pigment
- It is an autoimmune disease. Also if you have other skin conditions, your chance of getting this increases.
- It can come and go on and off throughout your life.
- I’m Caucasian and it is just as noticeable on my skin. There is white skin, and then there is vitiligo.
- It is usually symmetrical. If you get it on one arm, you will likely get it in the same place on the other arm.
hot on elephant
July’s Full Moon in Capricorn: The Heart wants what it Wants. The 4 Stages of a Good Divorce. How to Love a Woman who Scares You. Our Soulmates are Rarely Who We Expect. I Still Think of You. Men, Let’s Stop Fooling Ourselves: Size Matters. To the One Who Tried to Break Me. An Open Letter to the Fixers. How your Stored Memories in the Amygdala can lead to PTSD. How My Sister’s Death Transformed my Self-Perception.