Update: Love ourselves, and the world will catch up.
Chantelle Brown-Young, aka Winnie Harlow.
“Chantelle has vitiligo and was called “zebra” and “cow” as a child. She is now competing to be the next top model.”
Skip to 320:
Michael Jackson had it. What is it? This.
A few tidbits:
- It is painless and simply a lack of skin pigment
- It is an autoimmune disease. Also if you have other skin conditions, your chance of getting this increases.
- It can come and go on and off throughout your life.
- I’m Caucasian and it is just as noticeable on my skin. There is white skin, and then there is vitiligo.
- It is usually symmetrical. If you get it on one arm, you will likely get it in the same place on the other arm.
hot on elephant
The story behind the Elephant-headed God. 386 shares Visual Yoga Blog: Refresh your Eyes the Yoga Way. 170 shares Boomers vs. Millennials: Will We stay the Course or Change It? 395 shares Instead of Sabotaging another Relationship, here’s how to Run into your Fear. 1,007 share Join: Elephant’s Winter 2017 Academy. 12 shares Will & Grace are Back after 10 years & it’s the Funniest 10 minutes of Election Commentary Ever. 9,078 shares The Benching Mind-F*ck: Worse than Ghosting. 1,797 share The Fourth Kind of Love. 2,398 shares October Energy Forecast: Prepare for Limitless, Unconditional Love. 6,251 shares How Open-Hearted Men can Show Up for Strong, Independent Women. 2,946 shares