Who’d you love for green info? Ideal Bite is who. Here their daily tippage goes over green handbags, murses / man purses / manbags, and purses.
- Gala-ready designs. Even manbags (or, if you prefer,murses) come in green styles.
- Eco-companionship. Opting for accessories made with reclaimed, recycled (the average American throws out 68 pounds of clothes per year), and sustainable materials means smaller landfills.
- Supporting green pioneers. Simple supply and demand: When you support trailblazing designers, more eco-friendly finds will follow.
Find out what the weirdest items in our handbags/murses are in the blog (and tell us what you’ve got).
A few of our faves are pricey, but a Biter can dream, can’t s/he?
- Ashley Watson Large Phoebe Bag – new day/night offering from this recycled leather designer, available in Feb. ($375).
- Matt & Nat Tracy Marrow Bag – the all-vegan bag designer now incorporates recycled materials in some of its line, including this faux-leather bag ($275).
- Heather Heron Magnolia Clutch – hemp and hemp-silk clutch, colored with petroleum-free dyes ($240).
- Stella McCartney for LeSportsac Travel Clutch Bag – gray recycled poly, with a detachable chain handle for flair ($105).
- Sparrow Farah Handbag – organic cotton and hemp with a screen-printed design; colored with eco-friendly dyes ($95).
Mad Imports Heather Clutch – playful, floral clutch made from renewable raffia by Madagascarian women making fair wages ($30).
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 120 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 48,070 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 10,580 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 13,126 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 4,171 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 4,908 shares If You Love an Intuitive, Old-Soul Pisces, Read This. 3,674 shares What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 249 shares Not sure I thought I’d ever say this, but Ashton Kutcher is about to inspire you to tears. 2,300 shares How we can go to Heaven without Dragging Others with Us. 123 shares