Who’d you love for green info? Ideal Bite is who. Here their daily tippage goes over green handbags, murses / man purses / manbags, and purses.
- Gala-ready designs. Even manbags (or, if you prefer,murses) come in green styles.
- Eco-companionship. Opting for accessories made with reclaimed, recycled (the average American throws out 68 pounds of clothes per year), and sustainable materials means smaller landfills.
- Supporting green pioneers. Simple supply and demand: When you support trailblazing designers, more eco-friendly finds will follow.
Find out what the weirdest items in our handbags/murses are in the blog (and tell us what you’ve got).
A few of our faves are pricey, but a Biter can dream, can’t s/he?
- Ashley Watson Large Phoebe Bag – new day/night offering from this recycled leather designer, available in Feb. ($375).
- Matt & Nat Tracy Marrow Bag – the all-vegan bag designer now incorporates recycled materials in some of its line, including this faux-leather bag ($275).
- Heather Heron Magnolia Clutch – hemp and hemp-silk clutch, colored with petroleum-free dyes ($240).
- Stella McCartney for LeSportsac Travel Clutch Bag – gray recycled poly, with a detachable chain handle for flair ($105).
- Sparrow Farah Handbag – organic cotton and hemp with a screen-printed design; colored with eco-friendly dyes ($95).
Mad Imports Heather Clutch – playful, floral clutch made from renewable raffia by Madagascarian women making fair wages ($30).
hot on elephant
My favorite “mindful” eco last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts for lazy lovers. 0 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 4,334 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 5,216 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 7,984 shares How Each Zodiac Sign Prefers to Celebrate Valentine’s Day. 12 shares The 4 Requirements for a Twin Flame Relationship to Work. 1,270 share What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 260 shares The Most Powerful Performance at the Grammys was (Surprisingly) Not Beyonce’s. 1,398 share How we can go to Heaven without Dragging Others with Us. 40 shares Happy Valentine’s Day, to My Love I haven’t yet Met. 3 shares