10 Signs You’re a Yoga Narcissist
1) You make $40 a week teaching yoga, but you spend $100 a week on tattoos.
2) You wear your Miu Miu sunglasses during class citing “light sensitivity.”
3) Your pre-class routine includes professional hair and make-up.
4) You arrive at class extra early to get that special place in the corner where the front mirrors and side mirrors join together.
5) You decide to take a fellow yoga teacher’s class, but as soon as it starts, you ignore the teacher’s instructions and do your own vinyasa flow.
6) You update your Facebook profile with a picture you just took of yourself in peacock pose.
7) You have more yoga accessories than Diana Ross.
8) Your shower routine is north of 40 minutes.
9) You probably think this piece is about you. Don’t you? Don’t you?
10) When class is over, you “walk” to your car in a handstand.
We’re…not sure: NSFW
Waylon goes to Yoga Journal:
Yoga Integrity with Richard Freeman & Mary Taylor:
Yoga for children:
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 120 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 77,998 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 11,016 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 14,868 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 4,693 shares If You Love an Intuitive, Old-Soul Pisces, Read This. 12,698 shares We can’t Break Up with a Soulmate. 2,909 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 5,284 shares This Venus Retrograde could bring you a Fated Love. 1,020 share What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 299 shares