5 Reasons to Eat Organic.
- Extensive studies point to organically grown fruits & vegetables containing much more vital nutrients than those that are conventionally farmed.
- Organic produce is free from the chemicals that weaken our bodies & cause disease, like toxic pesticides, and synthetic fertilizers. The results? A healthier you. It should be assumed that food free of chemicals is likely more beneficial to your body.
- If you are keen on going green, eating organic is even a healthier choice for our environment. According to a study by Cornell University, 30% of the world’s soil has been destroyed due to erosion. Organic farms reduce erosion, as well as toxic runoff by cultivating chemical-free, nutrient-rich soil, full of microorganisms and earthworms which keep crops healthy & less susceptible to disease. Mother Nature’s disease-fighting organisms simply cannot live in soil saturated with toxic chemicals.
- Organic food does not use GMO’s, or genetically modified organisms. GMO’s have been under close scrutiny, largely since this biotechnology is completely unnatural. GMO’s are potentially harmful to our health. Read about why you should say no to GMO’s.
- The most important reason, I believe: Do it for yourself. You have the facts, the criticisms, and most importantly the will to change. Being aware of what you put in your body has become increasingly important since there are chemicals & toxins permitted by the FDA for use in the conventional manufacturing of food that are harmful to human & animal life. Your health has to be worth the extra dollar or two, right?
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 120 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 59,398 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 10,746 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 13,492 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 4,347 shares If You Love an Intuitive, Old-Soul Pisces, Read This. 10,790 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 5,018 shares What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 249 shares Not sure I thought I’d ever say this, but Ashton Kutcher is about to inspire you to tears. 2,300 shares February’s New Moon in Pisces & Solar Eclipse. 2,180 shares