My new favorite feminine product.
I am ecstatic about the “Party in My Pants!”
Each month, I look forward to the party that will fill my pants!
Gone are the days of suffering through uncomfortable plastic, itchy, sticky and wasteful menstrual pads. Now, I reach for the “Party in My Pants!” and I’m so glad that I’ve made the switch to washable cloth menstrual pads.
They are colorful, unique, inviting, comfortable, earth-friendly and feminine.
Would you like to get the party started in your pants too?
Here’s how to get started:
- – 1. Before making a large investment, purchase two or three “Party in My Pants” menstrual pads to get a feel for the size needed according to your own cycle.
- – 2. When you next bleed, reach for these lovely cloth pads and with a quick snap, your pad is in place. (I’ve noticed that they stay more secure than disposable pads – they don’t move around or stick to your skin.)
- – 3.When you feel moisture on your skin, remove the pad and replace with a new one.
- – 4. Next, you can either (1) rinse and squeeze in the sink or (2) soak in water. Depending upon your flow, you might be able to skip this step.
- – 5. Place them in the wash with a regular load of clothes.
- – 6. Hang or lay flat to dry to avoid the tent-like nylon backing from wearing out.
The “Party in My Pants” are said to last 5-6 years; very much worth the investment. It truly feels like a special occasion each month!
Do you use washable menstrual pads? How do you like them?
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 120 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 47,402 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 10,580 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 13,080 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 4,171 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 4,908 shares What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 245 shares If You Love an Intuitive, Old-Soul Pisces, Read This. 3,424 shares Not sure I thought I’d ever say this, but Ashton Kutcher is about to inspire you to tears. 2,300 shares How we can go to Heaven without Dragging Others with Us. 123 shares