Pema Chödrön outlines the
Five Slogans of Machig Labdron.
- Confess your hidden faults.
- Approach what you find repulsive.
- Help those you think you cannot help.
- Anything you are attached to, give that.
- Go to the places that scare you.
“In a way, all of these instructions are ‘going to a place that may scare you.’”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIeetlSjwvg
Elephant Spirituality is an example of Elephant Journal’s commitment to the Mindful Life. We look to provide a fresh and practical perspective on traditional spirituality. If you would like to follow Elephant Spirituality on FaceBook click here and become a fan of Elephant Spirituality by clicking the “Like” tab at the top of the page.