You want some more elephant in your life. In fact, you need some more elephant in your daily life.
Even if you don’t realize this necessity, you still really, really crave some elephant. Below are five musical elephantisms that prove that the animal is a very important part of daily life. Enjoy your elephant day.
1. Cage the Elephant, Song: Aberdeen
2. The White Stripes, Album: Elephant, Song: Seven Nation Army
3. Elephant Revival, Song: Ring Around the Moon
4. Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman, Song: Elephant Love Medley
5. Beirut, Song: Elephant Gun
Anna Baldwin graduated from Colorado State University with a Journalism and Technical Communication degree, although she spent more time skiing than she did in class. She has written for more than five publications and the online entities on a variety of subjects, and some of her work has appeared on MSNBC.com and in Skiing Magazine. Some of her interests include biking, skiing, reading, cooking, slacklining, skiing, hiking and skiing. Anna lives in Boulder.
Read 1 comment and reply