All I really need to know, I learned from watching Yellow Submarine when I was four years old.
• Friendship can steer a lost submarine out of a sea of monsters.
• No one is a Nowhere Man…everyone has beauty.
• “It’s all in the mind you know.”
• Be kind to the elder Sgt. Peppers in your life. They know the way home.
• Love can reach and heal even the Bluest of Meanines.
• Laugh, sing and suddenly your world we be filled with blooming roses of all kinds.
Paula Gerardi is a practicing intuitive, teacher and an Interfaith Minister who is at home in Denver, CO. Her life as a spiritual seeker has taken her to the wisdom of yoga through Ammachi, Shamanism through her Celtic lineage and a more traditional degree from NYU. “I am living in gratitude for this life, my work, and the beauty all around us.” She can be found at http://www.shamanstar.com/ and she still loves The Beatles.
Editor: Jamie Morgan
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 120 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 54,956 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 10,580 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 13,492 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 4,347 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 5,018 shares If You Love an Intuitive, Old-Soul Pisces, Read This. 4,745 shares What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 249 shares Not sure I thought I’d ever say this, but Ashton Kutcher is about to inspire you to tears. 2,300 shares February’s New Moon in Pisces & Solar Eclipse. 2,065 shares