Republicans like to talk big on the economy.
Republicans talk fiscal responsibility. It’s one of the most attractive things about the GOP:
Five Facts about the Massachusetts economy under Governor Romney.
And, here’s some more facts, re: Romney’s track record, for those of us who want more than truthiness:
- State spending increased at well over rate of inflation under Romney’s watch, estimated at 24% – more than$5 billion – over Romney’s final three years.
- Under Romney, Massachusetts dramatically underperformed the rest of the nation in terms of job growth.
- Romney has been criticized by experts for failing to deliver on issues of business
- Romney left his successor to fill a budget deficit exceeding $1 billion
- Massachusetts’ state and local tax burden rose more than 7% during Romney’s administration.Via Reddit, via Anonymous via McCain’s research dossier from 2008. Source: HERE.