Republicans like to talk big on the economy.
Republicans talk fiscal responsibility. It’s one of the most attractive things about the GOP:
Five Facts about the Massachusetts economy under Governor Romney.
And, here’s some more facts, re: Romney’s track record, for those of us who want more than truthiness:
- State spending increased at well over rate of inflation under Romney’s watch, estimated at 24% – more than$5 billion – over Romney’s final three years.
- Under Romney, Massachusetts dramatically underperformed the rest of the nation in terms of job growth.
- Romney has been criticized by experts for failing to deliver on issues of business
- Romney left his successor to fill a budget deficit exceeding $1 billion
- Massachusetts’ state and local tax burden rose more than 7% during Romney’s administration.Via Reddit, via Anonymous via McCain’s research dossier from 2008. Source: HERE.
hot on elephant
A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 120 shares The Most Powerful Moon of the Year: New Moon & Solar Eclipse in Pisces. 45,230 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 10,514 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 12,884 shares How Women ruin Good Men. 4,099 shares If You have to “Think About It,” then I’m Not the One for You. 4,908 shares What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 245 shares Not sure I thought I’d ever say this, but Ashton Kutcher is about to inspire you to tears. 2,300 shares If You Love an Intuitive, Old-Soul Pisces, Read This. 2,747 shares How we can go to Heaven without Dragging Others with Us. 123 shares