Biking is Fun. {Wow Video}

Via Waylon Lewis
on Oct 13, 2012
get elephant's newsletter

Warning, video autoloads! Watch your volume!

About Waylon Lewis

Waylon Lewis, founder of elephant magazine, now elephantjournal.com & host of Walk the Talk Show with Waylon Lewis, is a 1st generation American Buddhist “Dharma Brat." Voted #1 in U.S. on twitter for #green two years running, Changemaker & Eco Ambassador by Treehugger, Green Hero by Discovery’s Planet Green, Best (!) Shameless Self-Promoter at Westword's Web Awards, Prominent Buddhist by Shambhala Sun, & 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness 2011 by "Greatist", Waylon is a mediocre climber, lazy yogi, 365-day bicycle commuter & best friend to Redford (his rescue hound). His aim: to bring the good news re: "the mindful life" beyond the choir & to all those who didn't know they gave a care. elephantjournal.com | His first book, Things I would like to do with You, is now available.

Comments

20 Responses to “Biking is Fun. {Wow Video}”

1. meatpietatters says:

TIme trialer dude!

2. yeah I do agree that biking is fun. So be sure that you have a reserve bike too. replace the old equipment to a new one..

3. website says:

I always like going out biking.. Pretty much a great page in here indeed.

4. Amy says:

You've got to see change positively and look at the brighter side of the situation. Pretty much a great page in here indeed.
    <a href="http://www.toyvalues.net/the-toy-collector.html http://www.toyvalues.net/toy-garage.html"&gt… garage

5. […] four years of perfecting the bicycle, it is about to be mass-produced and sold for 20 dollars a piece. “I was always fascinated by […]

6. i can't wait to see what you have come up with!! i'm sure its gonna be way cooler than others. Thank you for sharing

7. I just knew how to bike but i can't still go biking on the streets because I am afraid that there might be something or cars that will hurt me.

8. repellent says:

Pretty much a great page you've shared in here. Thanks a lot for sharing.

9. Online Slots says:

This bike is similar to my personal one, and I am grateful for getting this information in time.

10. some useful buyer tips that may help you to find the perfect catamaran for you.

11. Nice tricks. My attempts was ending badly.

12. TELS says:

I have a bike, and it is very good idea at this video) I really like it very much.

13. Josephine says:

yeah of course. I do agree with you that Biking is really fun and I wish that something was up right there.. I love it here.
    Thanks,

14. hazelmae89 says:

yeah I know that biking is really fun and yes i have to realize that i can get better biking to soon.
    Thanks,
    spring yard care tips

15. Me, I enjoyed watching adults who are fun in biking, it is one way to be stay healthier. .

16. I don't need a video to tell me that. I've enjoyed biking around the neighborhood for the past 20 years.

17. Melanie says:

oh well, i am sure everything would be then so fine. I guess everything will be what i an always do.
    thanks, causes of tooth staining

18. mark says:

Wish I had 1% of this guy's courage or talent to do what he does. WOW! I'm drooling…

19. Biking is really fun! Love your website Thanks for everything shared.

20. I like biking too. Thank you for your wonderful and unic website.