To view more Romney ads, go to his channel on youtube.
Just this week, according to The Huffington Post:
The disparity, with Republicans spending $41.7 million and Democrats spending $23.5 million, illustrates a strategic gamble on behalf of the GOP presidential nominee to bury President Barack Obama and burn past him during the closing weeks of the campaign.
1. Romney campaign: $17.7 million
2. Obama campaign: $16.5 million
3. The Karl Rove-started American Crossroads: $7 million
4. The Romney supporting super-PAC Restore Our Future: $6 million
5. The Obama supporting super-PAC Priorities USA: $4.2 million
6. The National Rifle Association: $1.3 million
7. The conservative American Future Fund: $400k
What will turn the tide, and make the difference for Obama? Two more debates, youth turn out, female turn out, and continued domination of small internet donations.
Don’t want to “just” donate? Like me, you can “shop.”