10 New #Mindful Instagrammers to Follow.
Here’s elephant journal’s first list of folks whose photos will open up and blow your heart and mind. Here’s some new stars in my daily view.
1. @chelseamoll: (horse photo above is hers) Taste. Precision. Clean shots. Creative, fun. Love her photos.
2. @stitchandhammer: amazing taste, style, best ever. I have no idea what to say—her photos are mind-gapping. Just follow her, trust me!
3. @simransethi: a green heroine of mine, tasteful and lovely and interesting.
4. @waylonlewis: my feed is interesting, some green tips, some amazing people in it (I interview lots of heroes and heroines), some travel, and tons of dog photos (my half-hound Redford is the source of any popularity my feed experiences). A few tasteful simple shots in there, too, and plenty of humor and making fun of myself. There’s so much to make fun of, after all.
5. @elephantjournal: run by a secret special yogini friend out of NYC.
6. @annabrones: a green heroine of mine, she’s wonderful, fun, adventurous, and a foodie.
7. @amyippoliti: sweetest cutest (okay, beautifullest) yogini ever. Worth following.
8. @natgeo: needs no introduction. Best photos ever.
9. @matadornetwork: not their photos, but amazing and from all over the place.
10. Your turn. Who’s your favorite? Say in comments.
I’ll add more photos from the above stars in a bit. Gotta go hike with the hound and Jeanne and take photos of things instead of just enjoying them.
hot on elephant
My favorite “mindful” eco last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts for lazy lovers. 0 shares A letter to the Anger that refuses to Leave Me. 2,115 shares A Relationship will only be as Good as the Sex. 4,488 shares How Each Zodiac Sign Prefers to Celebrate Valentine’s Day. 10 shares Welcome to Pisces Season: A Love there is no Coming Back From. 5,408 shares The 4 Requirements for a Twin Flame Relationship to Work. 1,136 share What Rumi had to Say about Unhappy Love. 224 shares The Most Powerful Performance at the Grammys was (Surprisingly) Not Beyonce’s. 1,398 share Jyotish Sidereal Horoscopes for Saturn in Sagittarius 2017. 3 shares How we can go to Heaven without Dragging Others with Us. 40 shares